Nike Lebron 17

FSR...wondering if it will go any lower...

0A15E499-DBCF-4045-A820-A86ADA5C6344.png
Tempting

I agree that the animal print addition is a questionable move, but will cop these. Definitely better than the Greek Freaks (passed on those after unlocking.) These will be a nice addition to my Future airs and Swackhammers

they had the black based lakers colorway. And they are dropping the laker lows.

the only thing they ruined with these is the animal print

I have the black pair and have seen all of them including the Lakers lows but as far as the 17 highs it was just the black pair and 2K but again that was a video game pair. I also have the video game but not sure I will invest time in it to try to win the ability to buy the shoes.

I agree that the animal print addition is a questionable move, but will cop these. Definitely better than the Greek Freaks (passed on those after unlocking.) These will be a nice addition to my Future airs and Swackhammers
what did you have to do to unlock ??

what did you have to do to unlock ??
Win a playoff game. I lost my first attempt against the Lakers. Had to wait a few hours before the next game would open vs warriors and beat them. You then get a message saying they are unlocked and to go to SNKRS

Attachments

• E693AA52-78AF-4D24-A357-F6A6382355F0.jpeg
    E693AA52-78AF-4D24-A357-F6A6382355F0.jpeg
    274.3 KB · Views: 691
Is that the last of the colorways for the mids? We were just waiting on the uptempo pics and then the 2ks

someone mentioned 5 space jam colorways but that doesn’t look too promising right now

Hey has Lebron wore the actual Currency’s at all this season because I’ve seen him wearing the all black pair like the currency’s but it has a silver swoosh? I was trying to find a pic and I haven’t seen any with him wearing them.

I've copped the Lakers and james gang cw so far. I'm going to get the command forces then I think it's on to the 18s for me.

Yea If I could get those 2ks without having to play the game, or pay resale, I would.

Back
Top Bottom