Nike Lebron 17

That red uptempo pair is the first pair I’m strongly considering purchasing. It really all depends when they decide to release them

I'm on the fence between this and the Kyrie 6 Bruce Lee alternate. I need two more red shoes and I already have the red carpets. But, I think it's a dope shoe. It's paying homage with an Uptempo themed shoe. I don't think any of the collabs are supposed to look just like the shoes that they're themed after. If it does, that's great.

Screenshot_20200421-094230_Instagram.jpg

Yea I’d like to see more pics of the whole shoe, but I’m intrigued.

Last edited:
If you go back, I mentioned these months ago. There is a metallic blue pair as well.

this is not the 18. these are the 15s I believe , part of the lebron watch

I’m still leaning 17 but who knows until further info comes out...

Only reason I say that is because that definitely looks more like the 17’s knitposite rather than the 15’s scales...Again who knows at this point...

To me it looked like the 15s with a strap attached, whatever it is... it’s the best thing I’ve seen out of the bag that they pulled all these kicks out, the blue pair look so good as well. He kept saying summer it’s going to release

just imagine these

Attachments

• AD1E3140-EDBF-4FE5-A9D7-83D6C4A0EB78.jpeg
    AD1E3140-EDBF-4FE5-A9D7-83D6C4A0EB78.jpeg
    198.5 KB · Views: 73
  • 736F2C8D-02BA-4E13-A8EA-D91C73257683.jpeg
    736F2C8D-02BA-4E13-A8EA-D91C73257683.jpeg
    86.4 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Yeah if a pair based on the unreleased blue 4’s dropped it’s game over...I’m going after ALL the pairs...
Exact same colors. The strap was gray like the 4s, the swoosh was matalic blue, so fresh!! .. I couldn’t tell the model and everyone was asking questions so it was hard to get the dudes attention but I had my eyes set on both pairs. He said that these are part of the lebron watch and that they haven’t scrapped that project yet. Hopefully we get both pairs !

From the looks of it.. it just looks like a knit Lebron 4 Inspired by the 17 rather than a Lebron 17 inspired by the 4s

Just from that pic they have so many differences from the 17s. Not a bad thing but at what point is Nike just making an entirely different shoe

From the looks of it.. it just looks like a knit Lebron 4 Inspired by the 17 rather than a Lebron 17 inspired by the 4s

Just from that pic they have so many differences from the 17s. Not a bad thing but at what point is Nike just making an entirely different shoe

It looks like the 17s to me. You can see graffiti is in the heel counter of the 17s and they just added the strap up top. It's the same knitposite.

It's just like the Deions of the 15s or the atmos pairs of the 16s. It's the same but adding a little extra.

Back
Top Bottom