Nike Lebron 17

Just got my confirmation
662C67E2-A6B4-4A98-AB1E-DF2253373AF6.png

I don't mind those graffit's just cause Graffit's 4's (Regualr and All Start) are held in very high regard for me. Just hope one day Nike retros them and give them to the public but till then, this is closest i can get, hopefully hit discount like all Bron 17's lol.

I don't count Graffiti 11's even though I have a pair

these and the superman 16s last yr kind of remind me of the jordan takedowns like the true flights, where it’s sort of similar to a classic bc it uses exact elements and shapes, and if you didn’t know any better they’re not bad looking. but knowing that the air jordan 7 exists, you really wouldn’t want the takedowns. Knowing the graffiti 4s exist makes me not like these as much.

i wonder if the “Blue” lebron watches mentioned are also inspired by the 4s. i might actually be in if they’re inspired by the birthdays

The Graffitis aren't bad, but sorry I'm over the whole Lebron Watch concept. It was cool at first, but three years in a row now? Cmon Nike! It's pretty simple IMO...just give us better colorways of the regular version, maybe even an "elite" or special edition for the playoffs and retro the most popular kicks from the past. We aren't asking for much lol

My issue is that when it started it was implied that the Lebron watch releases would include some PE’s...That never really worked out...They transitioned that portion over into the 2K stuff and Lebron watch just kind of turned into this gimmick release thing...

That’s not to say I’ve hated all the Lebron watch stuff but far and wide it hasn’t clicked with me...Just my personal opinion...I’m in on both pairs of 17-4’s though...Blue pair I’ll dedicate to buying sight unseen...All Star PE 4’s was easily the best colorway of what evolved into being my favorite model...

Hopefully the Graffiti isn't a shock drop. Just release them on NDC so I can get them at discount, assuming they will be $225?

Back
Top Bottom