Nike Lebron 17

Gi
The Graffitis aren't bad, but sorry I'm over the whole Lebron Watch concept. It was cool at first, but three years in a row now? Cmon Nike! It's pretty simple IMO...just give us better colorways of the regular version, maybe even an "elite" or special edition for the playoffs and retro the most popular kicks from the past. We aren't asking for much lol
I don’t miss the elite era AT ALL
Mark up was crazy for a little extra carbon fiber on a plastic shoe

need a retro of both graffiti 4s to go with the lebronwatch pairs tho

Something about that pair looks unfinished. Looks like they just cut the posite and ankle off the 4 and glued it onto a white 17

Nike learned from the Jordan fusion era that you can avoid the stigma and decline in sales if you make sure the player plays in the fusions

this **** is diabolical

Those really suck. Just retro the 4s already. I play in most of my shoes so these are beat up. Should have never sold my backup and blue allstar to sole supremacy. One of my favorites
20200422_131906.jpg

The Graffiti 17's have me questioning the lacing setup ior are they running it underneath the covered sections?

I hope all of yall keep that same energy when those graffiti 17's come out. Those things are fire.
For real bro. These things are a must have for me. The NYC 4s are a top 3 overall lebron shoe for me ever since they originally dropped. I can't stand the 17 silhouette but these right here are pure fire. Definitely grabbing these and can't wait to put them on foot. Honestly I'm shocked how many are complaining about these.

Side note: I think this may be an indicator that the 4s are next up to be retroed.

I think those Graffiti 17s are pretty incredible. When the first pics came out I had a hard time seeing the 17s in them, granted that could have been due to the photo angles. I wasn't a huge fan of the 4s but I do think these are a wild done mashup.

I think those Graffiti 17s are pretty incredible. When the first pics came out I had a hard time seeing the 17s in them, granted that could have been due to the photo angles. I wasn't a huge fan of the 4s but I do think these are a wild done mashup.
My thoughts exactly. You can hardly even tell it's the 17. It looks 75% like the NYC 4s.

Back
Top Bottom