Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

Y’all notice the last 18 pair he wore, the laces looked thinner and the volume of the heel unit airbag looked smaller... Am I tripping on the air bag part?
5D97EEEE-3C98-42D3-AC6C-767CA34BF155.jpeg

Def smaller. Second year in a row they’ve done this. Wow. What’s the point in west testing them then?

Y’all notice the last 18 pair he wore, the laces looked thinner and the volume of the heel unit airbag looked smaller... Am I tripping on the air bag part?
5D97EEEE-3C98-42D3-AC6C-767CA34BF155.jpeg

I brought this up back in December where you can see his Xmas day pair was a lower profile.

Besides giving us awful CW's, LeBron's sigs lately don't give a fan of the line any confidence in the shoes when Nike have to go back and put actual performance changing features on a shoe after its release to consumers. This also goes in the same category as adding outriggers to the LeBron 15 when the GR's didn't have them. I get that we don't get what the players get alot of the time but that shouldn't happen when it comes to performance based shoes. It almost says that if it's not working for the world class athlete that has his name on it then why should I have any faith in it as well?
91C00401-980A-4C1F-95B2-3829B26BE0F2.png

is it just me or does LBJ's air max bag once again look to be lower in profile compared to the retail pairs?

He did this last time because the giant bag causes stability issues.

But everyone in here said he didn’t wear 18s because he was selling kicks in China :rofl::rofl::rofl:

If those same people you speak of have been following the line throughout then the weirdest one of all was the lebron 11 fiasco, where he had the toebox modified to fit his giant feet into, basically why he just went with soldiers for the large majority of that season.

Consumer pairs:
616175_001_1.png

LeBron's modified version:

cjdvseybjhtupkhfngo8.jpg

Dunk mans are 🔥in hand. I really didnt want to have more than 1 18, now I gotta decide them or AZG.

Good to hear. I was wondering why they didn't sell out. But it's a catch 22. If they think a product is good and make extra quantities, then people can actually get the shoe, but then it's available and you get people like me wondering. I just hope they fit me right. Also hoping there's a miracle and they dump the empire jades on there this Friday or something with that Last Shot event thing.

Anyone who is good as PS could you black out the green knit in the dunk mans? Wondering if that would be an upgrade or not. Don’t think it would be hard to accomplish on the actual shoe. Prob just a black fabric marker. Initial pics I didn’t like the green in the weave but in person it’s nice.

Back
Top Bottom