Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Screenshot_20220114-223724_Chrome.jpg

Going off WTTs and HWCs seems like they built in all those unreleased colorways over the years that we never can get to try and get the Retros instantly popping 10 years later smh

Problem with Bron line. We never get the dope
Colorways
From a business perspective, they already put out a ton of colorways which I hate, but a lot of those have to be somewhat "muted" to have them actually sell. That being said though, when they do actually "take a chance" with a GR colorway they usually miss. It's either terribly bland or the color blocking job is dookie. I think the best way they handled this was with the Lebron Watch 15. I wish I had photoshop skills because I have some really good ideas for some watch versions of the xix. AM 97 "bullet" x XIX, penny 2 x XIX, pippen 1 x XIX. I think another "ghost" colorway would look nice on these too

From a business perspective, they already put out a ton of colorways which I hate, but a lot of those have to be somewhat "muted" to have them actually sell. That being said though, when they do actually "take a chance" with a GR colorway they usually miss. It's either terribly bland or the color blocking job is dookie. I think the best way they handled this was with the Lebron Watch 15. I wish I had photoshop skills because I have some really good ideas for some watch versions of the xix. AM 97 "bullet" x XIX, penny 2 x XIX, pippen 1 x XIX. I think another "ghost" colorway would look nice on these too

These guys hate everything. They only like shoes that are rare and that they can’t get.

If the “Rare” shoes were a general release they’d hate them too.

They just like complaining and being mad!

1642364423135.gif

These guys hate everything. They only like shoes that are rare and that they can’t get.

If the “Rare” shoes were a general release they’d hate them too.

They just like complaining and being mad!

1642364423135.gif
Agreed. While I was writing that I was thinking about how much I'd love to have those silver 8's with the speckled midsole and glow bottoms that he wore on Christmas. Then I immediately thought if they were a regular release no one would even care

Back
Top Bottom