Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

June 3rd the last day to use
Oof, mine as well see what all on Nike is on my watch list.

Kinda want the fruity pebble shirt, ngl. $45 for a t-shirt is kinda steep tho. I figured they woulda discounted it by now, but oh well.

I also want the fruity pebble lows, but I’m not about to sell resale. I also don’t want the bred lows, the white toe box throws me off.

🤔
Screenshot_20220518-183155_Instagram.jpg
We’ve seen this type of early hype out of Bron the last few models only for him not to wear them.

I've been MIA in this thread since last year. The 19 is too good for Nike to have not given us more truly great colorways. I'm probably gonna cope the bred CW and the Soldier III inspired lows, as these prices are dropping and will continue to do so, but that's likely it.

Looking forward to the 20s having some better colorways.

Overall i think nike gave us pretty good cws for the 19. Unfortunately, due to supply chain constraints and other factors beyond nike’s control in they didn’t have the ability to really market or promote this model like they would’ve liked. And many cws came back to back to back with limited sizing and availability which im sure turned people off.

Overall i think nike gave us pretty good cws for the 19. Unfortunately, due to supply chain constraints and other factors beyond nike’s control in they didn’t have the ability to really market or promote this model like they would’ve liked. And many cws came back to back to back with limited sizing and availability which im sure turned people off.
Only 19 I’m actually interested in getting, is the fruity pebble lows. Waiting until they go for under retail.

Back
Top Bottom