Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

I would argue that if the did the 19 exactly the same but used leather or nubuck ( Think 8 uppers) instead of the synthetic crap, shoes would've been a hit. Keep the see through air part near the ankle but everything else nubuck would've been dope imo.

If these came out before 2011, had the LBJ23 logo and 8 v1 style uppers (and the right colorways) people would fw them as a classic lol

The rub off green/black joints are the best colorway because they look like this. Hope they get into this bag on the retros.

Last edited:
I scooped Travis Scott 4s on SNKRS while camping 3 hours for Melo 2s. I hated trav’s, they were riddled with flaws and over all bad quality but they resold really high. I told whoever would listen they weren’t worth the resale but ppl don’t listen after their on the hype train. I ended up trading them for black Levi’s 4s and never looked back. I took those and the Melo 2 and walked off into the sunset without looking back.

No shoe is worth double+ retail from a quality or production standpoint. Some high end shoes aren’t worth the price tag unless they have ridiculously great materials. Ive been sniping balenciaga arenas for sub 200 these days and can’t understand how I would spend that same amount on Jordan’s without the nostalgia attached.

Respect

45FC604E-ACB6-4396-8191-66D14D44840E.jpeg

Would be funny as hell to see skinny leg KD in the 19’s 😂

Dammit…they had the green glows in 13 just this afternoon. Just saw the extra 20% off tweet so I went to grab em and they’re gone :angry:

Dammit…they had the green glows in 13 just this afternoon. Just saw the extra 20% off tweet so I went to grab em and they’re gone :angry:
They were ineligible for the code any way since they dropped em to 100$
How are you guys liking the lows? “Breds” on sale for $80ish on NDC.
Loving the lows, they done the react right and I personally had a better experience with the traction compared to the high

Probably because that CW doesn’t constitute for the discount.

It has to be on sale items.

Back
Top Bottom