Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Only other pairs I REALLY wanted are uniform hooks and the black/red pair

No sales and no 11.5 raises my impulse control 😂

The black/red pair is on Richards in your size for $160 if you're interested.

Green glows just arrived, love em
5B234C73-6B66-48C0-8BDF-A3CAEB1AA9FD.jpeg

B154A009-AACA-4F28-97DF-20C2C7A04F1E.jpeg

Got my 19 low's in, the React weirdly feels better than the Zoom on the highs.

Probably because I don't really feel the Zoom in the forefoot in the highs. The low's have better step-in comfort.
Wish the lows had the old school bouncy Zoom in em but I do agree the React feels nice and plush. Going to take a pair to the court tomorrow for a test run

First run in these today…
7947C008-0B29-49A1-81C0-E2756DC14140.jpeg

Fit is nice and comfortable, React pretty responsive. I think the traction needs to be broken in the outer layer felt kind of slick… something to watch out for with continued wear. All in all, they felt good. If you like the 19 regulars and want something a little lighter or are just a fan of lows these aren’t a bad option.

Btw the white toecap area already has a scuff mark on them, figured that’s pretty much unavoidable with these though.

First run in these today…
7947C008-0B29-49A1-81C0-E2756DC14140.jpeg

Fit is nice and comfortable, React pretty responsive. I think the traction needs to be broken in the outer layer felt kind of slick… something to watch out for with continued wear. All in all, they felt good. If you like the 19 regulars and want something a little lighter or are just a fan of lows these aren’t a bad option.

Btw the white toecap area already has a scuff mark on them, figured that’s pretty much unavoidable with these though.

Looks like I'll just be practicing in mine because If someone steps on my shoe it's

1659105177147.gif

i caved and purchased the... spiderman (?)... joints on nike yesterday. the price with the extra 20% was a no-brainer. i can consider the 19 series a closed book after the only three colorways i wanted, i now own.
For some reason I can't get down with those. I want to like them but I don't. I think it's the contrasting laces honestly lol

Below retail on StockX

Screen Shot 2022-07-29 at 6.02.21 AM.png

The 130$ On stock X may be your best bet right now
, I’d also walk into my local footlocker and see if they have it… don’t have you’re size see if they can stock locate it… you can also try chatting up Nike customer service to see if they can check the outlets for you and possibly have it shipped

https://stockx.com/lebron-19-siren-...m_medium=nativeshare&utm_campaign=productpage

120 on nike with extra 20%. Should be 95 plus tax

Thanks, dudes. Full disclosure: I copped a size 12 from NDC last week but I wear size 13. I'm sure the size 12 will fit but I don't want them to be too tight. I'm really trying to just finesse an online retailer by ordering a 13 and returning the 12 talking about they sent me the wrong size. That's why it has to be online. Can't be StockX though. It seems like most retailers didn't get this colorway.

Back
Top Bottom