Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Ii’ll definitely get some pairs, especially the Lakers colorways. I could do without the high tongue but need to see more.

Better pics
Screenshot_20210814-163121_Instagram.jpg
This really drives home the point that these are needlessly too high cut

Checks all the marks of a typical LBJ shoe…

Just need a decent colorway and sale to hit but at least one pair will be copped to at least try out the tech. Outriggers galore so stability should be improved from the 18’s.
Just came to say that these look like a LeBron sneaker.
Definitely see the Jordan 10 but also seeing a mix of the 9 & 8

but its functional now so thats cool. like a reebok pump without the pump.

think shaq attack 4 with out having to pump the shoe

unless its on the outside of the shoe and in that case its useless again lol
Yeah but with gimmicks like that, there’s more things that could go wrong than actual functional usage. Imagine the volume goes down in the collar over time - does that mean the shoe itself fits differently and becomes less comfy? I am all for innovation but idk why the tongue needs to be the place for it haha. But hey I could be wrong…

I am HERE for these mega boats!

Bring on the SNKRS L

We been knew these things were gigantic clod hoppers. I'm down to try a pair. Gonna walk on the court like an iron ****ing giant.
Hope release info for these and the xxxvi's comes out Monday/Tuesday.

Hope the black color way drops soon. I was waiting for the black/white color way to drop on the 18s we saw initially but it never came

these look pretty good, looks like the other LeBrons but will totally get. i wanna get those space jam shoes

Back
Top Bottom