Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

1632484148233.png

Some noticeable differences in the forefoot

Looking good here. Not with this colorway.

Hope we get a decent Laker colorway.

The shape of the adult pairs look way better than the GS pairs IMO

Especially the toe box

Which is weird, it is usually the other way around with modern Nikes

Worst thing about these supply chain issues is that waiting for discount season is not guaranteed. Am I really gonna drop retail money on a GR?!

For real, the discount on ****'s Sporting Goods and other websites on Black Friday for example shortly after a new Bron model release was clutch. It was almost on par with waiting until the next model would come out when they were trying to get the present model off the shelves.

Got a feeling these going to be unstable as hell, but the cushioning looks like you’d never feel a landing lol. Imma wait for initial impressions/reviews and how the sizing is before I cop off Nike so I can send them back if they don’t work out on court.

these better sell out instantly how y'all complain in this thread
Why should they sell out? Not everyone is a Laker fan, and the ones here only count for a very very small percent lol. Besides, neither of the other Laker colorways sold out right away, maybe the Media Day 7s, but not completely.

When Lebron joined the Lakers, seeing the colors on his kicks was highly anticipated. No issue with the line continuing to throw out some stapled colorways, but a few more representing the team would be appreciated. A home and away, and maybe alternate……do whatever else with the other colorways.

Last edited:
Got a feeling these going to be unstable as hell, but the cushioning looks like you’d never feel a landing lol. Imma wait for initial impressions/reviews and how the sizing is before I cop off Nike so I can send them back if they don’t work out on court.

It's interesting how when there's a lot of air, Lebron's are always different.

I guess they feel that the public wants more visible air.

Back
Top Bottom