Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

These still on the finishline app…. Wonder if they’ll pull them off closer to drop time or what

Hopefully Nike re-releases they “Witness” branding again since it’s on the shoe.
I have been searching the planet for a shirt. All I’ve been able to find are faded ones.

Official images and no write up from Nike yet? They did better in the "bubble" with the 18.. This is crazy..

I think it did get pushed back. The way it's going though it almost seems like they don't want or need to make more money - all of this with the 19 and some of it in regards to the Jordan 36 - must just be for fun, not for profit I guess. LOL

The heel counter area as the kings crown is an amazing design touch. Looks like they had fun making these. Far more inspired than recent silhouettes.
40479218-8301-4118-9FE1-ABDB0700688E.jpeg

I think it did get pushed back. The way it's going though it almost seems like they don't want or need to make more money - all of this with the 19 and some of it in regards to the Jordan 36 - must just be for fun, not for profit I guess. LOL

There's also some big time port back ups and issues happening too.

DSG calendar now has 19s dropping on the October 22nd and November 1st.

Probably the black/red on the 22nd as rumored and the Space Jam getting pushed back to the 1st.

Looks like a lot of effort being put into the packaging and extras.

Long live the king as a prominent tagline and the fact that ronnie fieg has been interacting with posts about the 19s says maybe nike is gonna put in some effort and maybe we see another kith collab.

Back
Top Bottom