Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

not a fan.... but I think the color way of the Black/Red 8s would look dope on these

how many collectors want the “space jam 2s” to go with the OG 11s? Has me contemplating 🤔

You're onto something...

But the reverse would be unappealing. Space jam 2 debut colorway on the aj11. Nah...

You're right. What you said was better...

They look like Penny Vs and I'm not saying that as a bad thing....one of my fave hooping shoes of the last few years.

Not a deal breaker, but I really don’t like the Sharpie on the side. Especially considering they’re fictional characters. Either way, I ’ll probably only pick up for my son. Great execution. Just a little too loud for my taste.

9ECB91D9-DBEC-4120-B4B5-19F2E7F6585F.jpeg
I actually liked these back in the dayloved the allstar joints nike needs to go back to allstar themes

I feel the same way about these as I feel about the AJ 36, they were close to me loving them but a few things kill it for me

Still, a massive improvement over the last few years.

Guess I’m checking in with additional positivity, definitely in for the Space Jam pair if I don’t have to beat the Goon Squad with no arms to get them

Reactions: ct3
Haven't copped LeBron's since the 15's but these are fire, love the Nike piece on the side and the air units, will cop for sure.

I need to see some other angles before final judgement. I always hated the left shoe while angled slightly shot..

Those pics got me interested in the 19s. The cw is def not for me though. I can’t wait to see what else they drop eventually.

Let's see how long Lebron wears them before he stops :lol:
Along this line of thinking, if the Lakers were still playing and with this news today, wonder were there plans for Bron to go the 19’s in this years playoff run?

It seems since they were bounced earlier than expected that now you are seeing TV spots, stills and now the announcement of the 19’s.

Need a price. And looks like a cushion monster which is up my alley. Nubs (spikes or whatever they are called) were terrible on the 15’s for traction, Hope it’s not a repeat on this model.

Back
Top Bottom