Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Agreed bro. At some point Lebrons are gonna catch fire again and these will all shoot up. Gym Reds being asia only are very limited.
Exactly. Perfect time to buy. Im copping 3 more on Sunday. If you've got the money to spend I'd grab a few

Surprised nobody is saying anything about Lebron wearing the Ambassadors agaiin. Last season everyone speculated he didn’t like the 18’s but he certainly had no issues playing well in them.

He'll change from one half to the next, but usually he wears a flagship one of the halves. But it could be as simple as his ankle area still having some swelling or discomfort so a lower cut shoe feels better at the moment. That or he needs to stop skipping leg day, one of the two :emoji_grimacing:

He'll change from one half to the next, but usually he wears a flagship one of the halves. But it could be as simple as his ankle area still having some swelling or discomfort so a lower cut shoe feels better at the moment. That or he needs to stop skipping leg day, one of the two :emoji_grimacing:
Lmao. PE not to stray off subject of the thread but where did you get the shirt in your profile pic? I needs that

Lmao. PE not to stray off subject of the thread but where did you get the shirt in your profile pic? I needs that

Saw GPII wearing it early this year in Spring I think. I did some searches and it was on some random tshirt site but I can't seem to find it again. I'd never heard of the site (there's a million random sketchy tshirt sites out there) so I didn't buy it.

We'll see how I feel in a couple of days. LeBrons will for sure be more comfortable at least.

Only downside is the buying through StockX's no return policy if something were to go wrong with a order.

We'll see how I feel in a couple of days. LeBrons will for sure be more comfortable at least.

Only downside is the buying through StockX's no return policy if something were to go wrong with a order.

I’ve returned three pairs of shoes to StockX.

One was clearly worn.

On pair of Nike Adapt’s were defective and another pair of shoes had a scratch on them.

All together on StockX I’ve bought 11 pairs of shoes and had issues 4 of them, which isn’t good so I try to stay away from them.

They have handled the situations though so I appreciate it, but sending me bad products have cost me time and money

I’ve returned three pairs of shoes to StockX.

One was clearly worn.

On pair of Nike Adapt’s were defective and another pair of shoes had a scratch on them.

All together on StockX I’ve bought 11 pairs of shoes and had issues 4 of them, which isn’t good so I try to stay away from them.

They have handled the situations though so I appreciate it, but sending me bad products have cost me time and money
I ordered the tune squad 8 through them and they came with an obvious scuff on the midsole. Wonder what they're thinking over there

idk, I think I like these more than the Breds!!! 💪🏾
Hot of the press…
F39A24D6-C969-4C17-B354-60E5EF35BCDC.jpeg
Would you mind to also take some more clear pics? I know a lot of ppl are asking things of you. Sorryyyy lol love you mean it

Back
Top Bottom