Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Does Nike have them available? No real difference, it's not like Nike has loyalty points.

These won't hit sales. At the same time, those are South Beach prices now. They were going for like $400-450 before the US release. Whether one is better than the other is a personal opinion.
I'll pay the 300 on goat. Like you said that colorway isn't going to be discounted. An extra hundred dollars for one of the coolest sneakers I've seen in many years and early? Yea im on that

I'll pay the 300 on goat. Like you said that colorway isn't going to be discounted. An extra hundred dollars for one of the coolest sneakers I've seen in many years and early? Yea im on that
Why don’t you just buy two, pay the $600 for them, keep one, and then send one to me!:pimp:

D1513354-A254-479C-B43C-14B883AB7BC4.jpeg

4D3460FC-3A50-45E0-BFC6-E7453153D8AE.jpeg

Man these are dope flicks of these. Grabbed from @nikebasketball
jordan 7!!! 😍 imagine if they had a bit purple in them 😲

I can't believe I haven't seen anyone make the sweatsuit colorway and the 13 Christmas connection

Yea I know. You probably missed my original post on how I think the 19 looks like a futuristic jordan 7
The futuristic Jordan 7 drops next year.

Aj37

I wouldn't doubt they look similar when they drop but I'm sure they'll take out the full bubble bottom.

Yup, they have both. I do have the satisfaction of getting them quickly (because I’m a Nike member) and also the warranty/customer support that Nike has.

The PFTF are actually on sale. (Would totally get them, but I’m still recovering from getting the 16 Fresh Breds :blush:)
The 2 year warranty still applies if you were to buy a shoe second hand. I had bought a pair of Huaraches off FB some years back for $35 and the strap on the back that says "Nike" ripped. I filed a request with pics to Nike, sent them off, and got a $100 cash voucher.
Das crazy money right there.
Yeah I paid close to that like a week after the SNKRS drop. I guess sometimes waiting is better, but I more than likely would have spent it elsewhere.
Yeah I'm in on those (especially considering the resale price) and the HWCs. Think 2 will be enough.

The 2 year warranty still applies if you were to buy a shoe second hand. I had bought a pair of Huaraches off FB some years back for $35 and the strap on the back that says "Nike" ripped. I filed a request with pics to Nike, sent them off, and got a $100 cash voucher.
Danggg, that’s insane! So does the two years start from the serial number, or when it was released?

That does ease my mind about buying used shoes now.

Yeah I paid close to that like a week after the SNKRS drop. I guess sometimes waiting is better, but I more than likely would have spent it elsewhere.
I mean- if I had the money, heck yeah I would but it. But I’m a poor boy who has a love for kicks.

Danggg, that’s insane! So does the two years start from the serial number, or when it was released?

That does ease my mind about buying used shoes now.

I mean- if I had the money, heck yeah I would but it. But I’m a poor boy who has a love for kicks.
Starts two years from the release date.

As far as shoe purchases, got to do what's best for you. I will say it definitely seemed to be a lot cheaper to buy used shoes about 5 years ago. I've copped plenty of decent condition shoes for like $40-60 bucks a piece, mostly LeBrons too. Most didn't have boxes, but the resale market definitely wasn't as booming as it is now. Think StockX or GOAT were just starting off then too.

Once I tell people the amount of money I spend on kicks, they look at me crazy lol. I do manage my money well so it's no issue for me.

Things will surely improve to where you can afford the things you want. Also be mindful things can always go bad once the good is going as well.

2 weeks later. No space jams from Wish, tracking says that usps is still waiting on the package, communication with Wish support is terrible. What do I do here?

Unfortunately theres prolly nothin you can do but wait. USPS takes forever to update anything on website. You gotta wait 21 days to file an investigation case with USPS. So yeah, it’s just a waiting game

Unfortunately theres prolly nothin you can do but wait. USPS takes forever to update anything on website. You gotta wait 21 days to file an investigation case with USPS. So yeah, it’s just a waiting game
Thanks for the help! Got these in today guys. One pair is being sacrificed to the gods for the uniform 19 😈

Attachments

• 20211115_112024.jpg
    20211115_112024.jpg
    491.9 KB · Views: 72
  • 20211115_113224.jpg
    20211115_113224.jpg
    604.7 KB · Views: 258
Back
Top Bottom