Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

He’s technically their marquee athlete, is he not? Why wouldn’t they?
there have been years when I think the focus shifted to the multitude of athletes they had

over the last few years it feels way more curated for Bron which i’m a fan of

there have been years when I think the focus shifted to the multitude of athletes they had

over the last few years it feels way more curated for Bron which i’m a fan of

i think it had to go that way because KD being out a year, Kyrie missing most of the last couple years. He was the major sig athlete actually on the court.

19F2804C-1F9E-45A0-A046-A5BD396A409C.png

where is this from?

I hate that stupid 270 heel. I hate that they put it on a basketball shoe. Maybe I'll like it if I play in it, but right now I don't. Just feels cheap underfoot.

I hate that stupid 270 heel. I hate that they put it on a basketball shoe. Maybe I'll like it if I play in it, but right now I don't. Just feels cheap underfoot.
In both the 17 and 18 I couldn't help but feel underwhelmed by the 270 heels. Unless you're really angling your heel deliberately trying to compress it, you don't feel it much.

In both the 17 and 18 I couldn't help but feel underwhelmed by the 270 heels. Unless you're really angling your heel deliberately trying to compress it, you don't feel it much.

Yeah you're right, it was there the past couple of models, just hidden away and less noticeable, with a veneer of traction assumable if jumping and landing. But now they just removed all doubt and material and went full 270 on it. It just looks insane. But my guy is headed for year 19 and the cushion will be mega beastly and help lengthen his career.

Nah man it’s Max Zoom! I too hate the 270 heel but this is sick

I know that much…but they worded it like they were gonna sell them on fort nite…I was just asking…but if you didn’t have a answer..I obviously won’t talking to you…so …find your place

Back
Top Bottom