Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

They have arrived! Love them. Shoe is straight up beefy. Box is massive too.

Attachments

• 20211223_120810.jpg
    20211223_120810.jpg
    386.3 KB · Views: 265
It sounds dated.

Imagine in the 90s when you were a young man and some OG criticized Jordan, Barkleys or Penny because they weren’t all black /all white or too exotic looking unlike Converse AS in 1970s lol

I was barely out of my father in the 90’s. :lol: I was a young man when Kobe, KD, LeBron we’re the Nike Basketball big 3 :lol:

I distinctly remember Nike Basketball falling off from what it was in the early 2010’s around the time Kyrie second or third shoe was out and LeBrons went to the Flyknit ****. Just my opinion.

Not even mad at most of the new color blocking, I was just looking at some Kyrie 7’s and thinking I’ve been sleeping on them

But pretzel and pizza doodles seems weird as hell to put on a shoe for grown men. not that deep ofc but still odd lol

I’ve always thought that was kinda weird too although I’m not mad at the Bred 8’s or 4’s

Technically Cavs colors were more Burgundy than Red

We know why they did/do it tho :lol:

I’m considering turning my LeBron 16 Fresh Breds into an off-court shoe.

Obviously I’m not going to trash them, but they just don’t really agree with my play style, and I’m not really heavy enough to get the most of out of them. My Kyrie 7’s suit my needs perfectly.

Thoughts from the kick dudes?

Obviously I’m not going to trash them, but they just don’t really agree with my play style, and I’m not really heavy enough to get the most of out of them. My Kyrie 7’s suit my needs perfectly.

I wore the 16s casually for a couple of months and the suede would get dull, ashy, and collect a lot of lint that bothered me.
The more I wore them the more things about the shoe made me mad. The lacing system, the tongue etc.

I wore the 16s casually for a couple of months and the suede would get dull, ashy, and collect a lot of lint that bothered me.
The more I wore them the more things about the shoe made me mad. The lacing system, the tongue etc.
Ah I see. The Dusty outsoles do concern me, but I definitely won’t be ballin outside in these. The tongue and lacing system don’t really bother me I guess.

So as long as I like the shoe there’s no reason why I shouldn’t start wearing them casually?

That’s kind of the order in which I use my kicks….ball in them and once I’m sure I’m not going to wear em on the court any longer I start to rock them casually. The 16’s were a great cushioned shoe, but the fit/lockdown set up don’t measure up to a Kyrie shoe.

That’s kind of the order in which I use my kicks….ball in them and once I’m sure I’m not going to wear em on the court any longer I start to rock them casually. The 16’s were a great cushioned shoe, but the fit/lockdown set up don’t measure up to a Kyrie shoe.
Makes sense.

That is true on the lockdown, the Kyrie’s fit like a glove and when I lace them up, my foot ain’t going nowhere. On the 16’s it’s OK, but still a little loose around the toe box and the ankle area.

I think I might start rocking casually then.

I haven't been on here in a couple weeks. To those that got the uniforms from snkrs were they a hard cop? And did they also drop on retailers?

Except with the Kyrie 8, Kyrie hates that shoe. The Kyrie 7 is the best basketball shoe I’ve ever played in. Low to the ground, great court feel, zoom turbo is insane, great impact protection. The traction is also beastly.

Kyrie 7 is pretty good to play in, though my only complaint is that it rather narrow for me.

Back
Top Bottom