Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Granted he does have a history of rolling his ankle, but you can't tell me at his height that wearing a low top sneaker doesn't make a difference. Like my man said, he needs to wear braces. And on a side note, as a lakers fan, he also needs to be traded
As a fellow lakers fan, hell yeah he needs to be traded

088E7C2C-FA6D-4D66-B668-ADD848DF7499.jpeg

i will not take an "L" on these :lol:

Same. Similar to the Yeezy 350 V2 “Light”, that the stripe changes color in UV.

If the air units noticeably changes to a vibrant color, I may be interested
Blue would be my vote, but they literally have every color in the rainbow to work with

I bought the breds just because they were available on Nike. Really was thinking of returning them. So when my package arrived and open the box. I was shocked how much better these shoes look in person than on a computer screen. I like em. Even though I don’t know how I will wear them lol

Picked up the space jams early on after hitting on SNKRS, wasn't as excited about it as I usually am for the new LeBrons. After try on I was still iffy, after a few times playing and shaving the plastic down that cuts the socks I absolutely love them. So much cushion and great fit for me.

basically giving them a built in excuse for that lil gold piece not making it thru LeBron’s retirement or next team change even if you only wear casually :lol:

Will wait for one of y’all to confirm. Was kinda interested in those bc they look like they’re iridescent between Pewter and Green like the Pine Green foams

I thought they wanted you to rub the upper off so you can see the print?
Yea it's intentional I'm just pointing out the different materials and design cues that are clearly not put there to stand the test of a rigorous basketball season. It's a career tribute shoe, a collectors item if you will, and I have no problem with that

Back
Top Bottom