Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Freak has his sig and just this year the immortality line. Kobe had his sig and and Asian exclusive “venomous” and I think he might have had another.

Finally!
4C713D40-AC82-480E-A0DB-D740F37186FA.jpeg
566F38C4-6AF0-4FAB-A163-7E3437BC9BCD.jpeg
D87FAF38-9D95-4B6F-8777-9EDC2EB8A98D.jpeg

I think he has like 3. His main sig, the budget (soldiers) and an Asian exclusive (ambassador). I think when you get a billion dollar contract they’re gonna slap your name on everything 😂

I want to hear your take on why you say his soldier line was a budget line? While not having the best tech like the main line, I felt like they were pretty good performance shoes, compared to the main sig lines of other players. I would say the Witnesses are more of a budget line.

I want to hear your take on why you say his soldier line was a budget line? While not having the best tech like the main line, I felt like they were pretty good performance shoes, compared to the main sig lines of other players. I would say the Witnesses are more of a budget line.
Oh purely of price point. No knock on the soldier line. It’s just almost $100 cheaper then the sig.

Get outta this thread, that’s what I’m saying fam. You’re obviously a LeBron hater, so you don’t belong here.

If you wanna hate on LeBron, go pop on Twitter or something.
I can post wherever I feel like, bucko. It’s weird he continues to not wear his flagship model that costs near $200. Anticipating his Zero Dark Thirty Playoff version soon.

Back
Top Bottom