Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Is the Lebron 19 that bad for performance?!

I want to get a pair of them but all reviews say the traction is almost dangerously bad.

Traction was not really an issue for me, I’d say it’s on par with the LBJ 15’s… gets the job done but nothing spectacular.

Biggest issue is size of the shoe. Second biggest issue is the weight. Because of those two things they could never be a go to shoe for me but I’ll break em out every so often just to play in something different.

Is the Lebron 19 that bad for performance?!

I want to get a pair of them but all reviews say the traction is almost dangerously bad.
Don’t have a pair, but just from watching/reading reviews, it seems the traction is good. Not near as good as say the Curry 9’s, but still good traction.

Some people do complain about lateral slipping.

Are there fruity pebbles lows for retail anywhere? Prolly not, but I figured I would ask.
I saw them at my local FTL not too long ago, didn’t check sizes but you might want to hit up some stores near you. Next time I’m there I can check, what size would you need?

I tried on the 19 low, and I felt major heel slippage. This might end up being the second LeBron of the line I’ve passed on. Sadly, neither shoe is going to be suitable for basketball for me.

These are apparently the LeBronivals :rolleyesaccording to SBD.

Those blue lows are LeBronivals as well.

For those sitting on the cereal coupons, you can use them on a few of the latest releases of the 19s. Didn’t work on the Siren Red pair though. Just play around and see works, make sure it’s the first item in your cart for the code to work (same for any item you want to try the promo code on).
12A2DE09-9DBB-4D3B-B4B4-193B2781EF94.jpeg

They’re gonna have to damn near give these away if the Tune Squads sat

Tune Squads sold out and sold above retail. Once Nike released more and we’re no longer “Limited”, the demand for them went down.

You know you guys only want shoes when others can’t get them to feel special.

1653866870172.gif

When Breds are one of the nicest colorways on a model, you know they done ****ed up 😂. Onto the 20s man, the 19 is a dope, comfy shoe, but overall the colorways were complete 🗑. Since when did we have fast food colorways smh. Add the Lebronivals to the dumpster, as well.

Breds are usually one of the best colors on most models of shoes, and are looked forward to especially with basketball shoes.

1653866947860.gif

Tune Squads sold out and sold above retail. Once Nike released more and we’re no longer “Limited”, the demand for them went down.

You know you guys only want shoes when others can’t get them to feel special.

1653866870172.gif

What the **** are you talking about? :lol: I have a pair and am glad they are sitting. I’m calling Nike every time the price drops to get that free cash :lol:

You can get them for $250 or less pretty much which is nothing when they’re $220 after shipping and tax retail. Hell in some sizes they’re under retail. Only time they were going for crazy numbers is when it was unsure if they were ever even dropping here before the Xmas SNKRS release.

That might be true but big footers like myself usually dont have the “luxury” to wait for something to be discounted

This model seeming like the exception to that or maybe the colorways just that weak. Every pair except the Tune Squads and Sweatsuits you can easily get a 13-14 from Nike and it will probably be that way till August :lol:

Back
Top Bottom