Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

1659579934493.gif

Ummm the Kobe 1 Protro is kinda a great basketball shoe though. :rofl:
I’m thinking he meant the regular 1.. but even protro’d, by todays standards for shoe design/feel they are a heavy and bulky shoe..
Love the old school black with white toe box and red accent color blocking on these. Hoping to pick up a pair for the super low eventually to wear on the court this winter. Nice pickup

They really look like the part 2 to these but in a low to version close in comfort too
0CA315BC-D07E-4934-8E8F-ABC2C26B99B9.jpeg

"Heavy and bulky"?

Don't take this the wrong way but you're sounding like a classic case of the "Leg Day Skipper"!

1659583670385.gif

:rofl:
Lol
BAAA7513-D445-4427-944D-8012C66D3D73.jpeg

Nah me personally heavy and bulky never bothered me, the day the soles split on my kobe uptempos I shed a couple tears ngl. Was just saying by todays lightweight flyknit low top generation even the protros are bricks

Lol
BAAA7513-D445-4427-944D-8012C66D3D73.jpeg

Nah me personally heavy and bulky never bothered me, the day the soles split on my kobe uptempos I shed a couple tears ngl. Was just saying by todays lightweight flyknit low top generation even the protros are bricks

Ok you get a pass, this time...

1659616282432.gif

I’m thinking he meant the regular 1.. but even protro’d, by todays standards for shoe design/feel they are a heavy and bulky shoe..

They really look like the part 2 to these but in a low to version clos
I said and meant Protro because that’s what I’m wearing now… but there isn’t really a huge difference between the two models so the point remains.

It’s not heavy to me, looks bulky but doesn’t feel that way on foot. Only knock I’d say is that while I don’t mind the nostalgia of leather uppers, more modern options like mesh are more comfortable.

Your pic sold me. Went to cop today and the extra 20% was taken off...

I'll pass now.
I wasn't able to get the extra 20% either which was disappointing, but as far as I know those haven't been 20% eligible. When I ordered them they had just came down from 150 to 120 that very day so I pulled the trigger. For that colorway I was more than happy to spend an extra 20 something. I think my grand total for those and the royalty was $228 after tax. You should get em they're so nice in person

I wasn't able to get the extra 20% either which was disappointing, but as far as I know those haven't been 20% eligible. When I ordered them they had just came down from 150 to 120 that very day so I pulled the trigger. For that colorway I was more than happy to spend an extra 20 something. I think my grand total for those and the royalty was $228 after tax. You should get em they're so nice in person

I'll roll the dice because IMO there will be another sale.

Not sure if it’s just me but these seem like they fit better in the toebox area than my other pairs.

For sure these are def 🔥 in person
When I first tried them on I was feeling myself I can't front 🤣 as I've stated before these actually FEEL like 200 dollar shoes. If I had extra bread laying around I'd buy all of these colorways on this discount. This model is wildly underrated. I want 10 pairs of the hard hats

Might be in for those DJ Lebron purple joints.

I gots to stay off NT man…y’all be sharing TOO many deals lately
I mean kinda hard whenneveryones literally blowing out the lebrons for cheap…. I dont know if its suddenly the supply came in and they missed basketball season or the issues with socks but almost every pairs up there to be had on the cheap

I mean kinda hard whenneveryones literally blowing out the lebrons for cheap…. I dont know if its suddenly the supply came in and they missed basketball season or the issues with socks but almost every pairs up there to be had on the cheap
I think it was a backlog of supply honestly. Which equals a W for me

Back
Top Bottom