Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Always! I'm gonna try to stock up while I can
Yeah i eneded up grabbing a a couple and really had no thought of it after get the unifroms. Grabbed the hard hats at the 109 because i wasnt going to pay 175 for them. grabed the bred white toed lows and the black with green glow highs for the msrp of a low. Its just crazy but i have other things coming so have to chill i still want the witness lows though

I just went through a bunch of my things that I don't use/wear anymore and listed them on my selling apps so I can justify buying more 🤣 when I tell you guys I'm trying to stock up.....I'm trying to stock up! Don't sleep on the red miami heat lows either those are flames. If I can catch those for around $100-120 I'm pouncing. At the risk of sounding old, this will be my 20th year collecting Lebron general releases. I could never afford the PE's and what have you back in the day (though I have had a few here and there) so I've mainly been a GR collector. I'm damn near 100% on predicting what has future value by this point. I'm no nostradamus but I have been in the game for quite a long time. Buy the 19 while they're on clearance. Ok ill get off of my soap box

I just went through a bunch of my things that I don't use/wear anymore and listed them on my selling apps so I can justify buying more 🤣 when I tell you guys I'm trying to stock up.....I'm trying to stock up! Don't sleep on the red miami heat lows either those are flames. If I can catch those for around $100-120 I'm pouncing. At the risk of sounding old, this will be my 20th year collecting Lebron general releases. I could never afford the PE's and what have you back in the day (though I have had a few here and there) so I've mainly been a GR collector. I'm damn near 100% on predicting what has future value by this point. I'm no nostradamus but I have been in the game for quite a long time. Buy the 19 while they're on clearance. Ok ill get off of my soap box
I did notice something recently because there was not really enough of the 19s out there that most of the loder lebrons went up in price on reseller markets for a bit or pairs thst had been sitting forever suddenly were no longer there

B77C7E60-E221-45DC-BA13-7689F2764743.jpeg

These with a couple of green glows spread around hashwall in orl..170$ 30% off combined with the extra 20% off til the 17th

Hard hats and Vdays are now $104.97 on nike.com

They need to drop another 20% off code
As well are the dj lebron, HWC, and royalty. This is great! For some reason the colorway that has the light purple bottoms are now a full blown 200? Lol. So weird with their pricing. I wish I wouldn't have slept on the Xmas joints. I was looking at them on ebay last night and that blue really pops

I played ball in the 19 highs today and it actually felt the Zoom in the forefoot!

It's when I took off to run, your feet press in directly on the Zoom bag and that's when it's felt.
You can for sure feel the Zoom… unless you’re a lightweight lol… but it’s just not the super bouncy Zoom strobel feeling

So hit up Nike chat… they wouldn’t adjust the price on my loyalty pair but they offered me 20% off on a new order. Just do it right? 😂
29797532-609D-4F31-B661-43DE1CE9C237.jpeg

Last thing. I saw Foot Doc Zach suggest changing the laces on the lows. I threw a pair of rope laces on the regular and lows.. he’s right, foot feels more locked in.

19A2E211-9159-4891-85E4-13112ED6AD33.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom