Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

These guys hate everything. They only like shoes that are rare and that they can’t get.

If the “Rare” shoes were a general release they’d hate them too.

They just like complaining and being mad!

1642364423135.gif
So true. The Lebron 7 and 8 retros proved this.

It totally blows my mind the lack of love the Empire gym red 8 got. I know they're somewhat difficult to obtain from China but those things are filthy! That's fine by me im loaded up on them for about $140 a pair
I'm annoyed kids sizes hit nike.com but no men's sizes in the US. That's a beautiful pair.

It totally blows my mind the lack of love the Empire gym red 8 got. I know they're somewhat difficult to obtain from China but those things are filthy! That's fine by me im loaded up on them for about $140 a pair
Yeah best 8 imo. I got 1 pair but if I could find more at $140 I'd buy em up. Those were way too limited to not go up at some point. If the Lebron line gets hot again all these shoes will go nuts. I should keep my eyes peeled for more pairs of those. The details on them are PRM level.

I'm annoyed kids sizes hit nike.com but no men's sizes in the US. That's a beautiful pair.
I was told by a source that they were gonna be a shock drop on this certain day back when we saw a few pairs floating around online and obviously that never happened. Worked out for the better though cus those are probably the dopest most slept-on lebrons that I've ever seen in person

I've been collecting lebrons sneaks since day 1. I recently just got into these though and wish I would have a long time ago. I know it's not 19 related just thought I'd share some of my new friends with my sneaker peoples.

Attachments

• 20220116_223148.jpg
    20220116_223148.jpg
    608.2 KB · Views: 1,069
  • 20220116_223203.jpg
    20220116_223203.jpg
    445.6 KB · Views: 1,088
Yeah best 8 imo. I got 1 pair but if I could find more at $140 I'd buy em up. Those were way too limited to not go up at some point. If the Lebron line gets hot again all these shoes will go nuts. I should keep my eyes peeled for more pairs of those. The details on them are PRM level.
In a few years that's a 400 dollar shoe due to the quality as you stated and the lack of interest right now. Those are always the ones that blow

What’s wild is the hype people had for the Sprite Lows and the HWCs when they were PEs and now you can get those off GOAT for way under retail lol all because they weren’t exclusive anymore… people’s psychology is a

What’s wild is the hype people had for the Sprite Lows and the HWCs when they were PEs and now you can get those off GOAT for way under retail lol all because they weren’t exclusive anymore… people’s psychology is a weird thing
It's exactly that, hype. They care less about their first impression love of the sneaker and more about what dudes in the street will think. It's probably gotten so bad that they pick shoes "they like" depending on how they look in an Instagram filter 😡 I have a horrible dislike for anyone under the age of 30 if you couldn't tell 😁

It's terrible out here the way these hypebeast think and I'm in a lebron group they are a bunch of aholes just because they have the pe they get big mad when certain PEs drop

It's terrible out here the way these hypebeast think and I'm in a lebron group they are a bunch of aholes just because they have the pe they get big mad when certain PEs drop
Keep it honest and keep it about what you like young. Look for the underappreciated drop you always loved. It always comes back around. I've been a member of this board since 2000 by a name I don't care to repeat because I was 14. They come back around. Love your shoes

Sold my SweatSuits this weekend. I’m out on this model unless I can get the Uniforms at/close to retail

Not that it’s a bad shoe, just that I settled for that colorway and kinda regretted it. I like the cushioning setup, but I do feel like I can get pretty similar experience with the KD 14 but with much better court feel.

Finish Line has 19s up for the 18th of Feb. Possible ASG? Kyrie Infinity, KD 14, “NRG” and PG 6 “NRG” colorways up too on the calendar, same date. Just some wishful thinking though 😅

I'm gonna make a bold prediction......those fast food joints may be a sleeper big ticket item in a few years. Could see the leopard the same

Back
Top Bottom