Nike LeBron 19 - Disco Season

Ended up finding the 2020 Tune Squad shorts on clearance at Shoe Palace. The 2021 version is a good 1.5 inches longer in length (both size M).

DF544C65-AB2A-4E28-9E28-DBEDF8DC436C.jpeg

Does anyone remember those dope shirts from the 90s that had Looney Tunes characters in "streetwear?" The front would obviously have the front view of the characters, but the back of the shirt would show them from the back as well.

I wonder if anyone still puts those out or if they're thrift fodder...

had a few of them as a kid. Loved them.

Does anyone remember those dope shirts from the 90s that had Looney Tunes characters in "streetwear?" The front would obviously have the front view of the characters, but the back of the shirt would show them from the back as well.

I searched “Looney Tunes Gangster” :lol:
And found
these. Never knew these existed

1627157053721.jpeg

1627156881234.jpeg

^^^ This would be a hard tee for them to drop again for the 19’s. Anyone know the brand that made them or was it some bootleg type ****?

I grew up in the 2000’s so I remember the tall tees wit these type graphics

1627156965525.jpeg

Ended up finding the 2020 Tune Squad shorts on clearance at Shoe Palace. The 2021 version is a good 1.5 inches longer in length (both size M).

DF544C65-AB2A-4E28-9E28-DBEDF8DC436C.jpeg

Prob one of the few people here that loves to see that. I'm from the baggy era, and while it's okay to adapt and wear the shorter cuts of what's "in" now, it's refreshing to get the longer cut on occasion.

Nah not mine, found it on a google search. Mercari listing

"sof tee made in usa by tee jays" on the collar tag

That's a throwback :lol:

Had flashbacks

If this is your pic, you mind posting what brand is on the tags either inside the shirt or whatever paper tags came with it?

Pretty sure those were bootlegs sold by anyone who could print them up and not specific brand

Those types of Certs were in bootleg stores all over the place. Up until about 2003 I think. Same stores that sold ball button up samurai shirts and T-shirts with low riders on them

Might have to get them tailored. However, the cost of everything all in all could be well above $150. :/

Yeah, I'm lucky to have a good tailor who always understands the 1990 MJ inspo-assignment. But it would be really hard for her to do it with the SJ shorts, keep the 6 on there, and have decent orange left. Luckily, I have other options she's shortened from me. (pics below) I was born in 1989 so I've gotten the best of the early 90s short shorts with compression to late 90s - mid 2000s baggy back to 2010-20s short and slim and I always thought the above the knee looked and felt better. It would be dope if brands gave you the options from 5' to 9' inseam but I get how that could be a net-loss for production and profit.

I'm even thinking of seeing if she can make the SJ jersey fit more like an NBA authentic because it's a little to airy at the sides for my liking. But anyway, I was luck enough to hit on the SB 8s and now I want those uniform 19s

IMG-7413.jpg
IMG-7420.JPG
IMG-7408.jpg

Last edited:
If I can grab the shorts and get them tailored I’d do it. Just how to do it and not mess with the design.

Prob one of the few people here that loves to see that. I'm from the baggy era, and while it's okay to adapt and wear the shorter cuts of what's "in" now, it's refreshing to get the longer cut on occasion.
Yea people acting like Nike is commiting a crime making their shorts a little longer than usual when the real crime is charging $90 for shorts :lol:

For some strange reason this a trend on Tik Tok :lol:

a 19 Reverse Uniform colorway wit the LeBron head on the tongue would be dope :lol:

I’ve seen that too and like WTF

why are they even selling them and WHO THE HELL IS BUYING THEM

curious have we seen any actual pairs other that the pair that was on that table?

I wonder if they were suppose to the lebron 8 as the space jam shoe. (can someone with SJ’s post their production dates) and then covid messed that up. and they just said we will do the 19 when it comes out next year.

And because covid is having a Mass impact on factories they haven’t been able to produce them or finish them yet

“Iceberg”
3FDAF92A-080C-45D4-BE4C-AA2D4055A0D9.jpeg

man this takes me back, used to cost some bread, I remember asking my mom for a couple shirts she wasn’t going 😂.
Now that I’m older I completely get it. That brand is still around actually.

Back
Top Bottom