Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
AD putting on his game gear must take 45 minutes minimum, he wears so much protective gear, feels like combat is imminent :rofl:

What’s up fellas. Just checking in here. I’ve got two color ways so far, the violet frost and the trinity. The weird thing is originally I got both in 10, but the trinity was so much tighter fitting and painful that I ended up sizing up to 10.5. The black mesh feels a lot tighter and stiffer than the purple mesh on the violet frost. The only way to make the size 10 trinity wearable without pain for me was to take out the insole , which dropped my foot a few mm down.

Has anyone else had differences in sizing and fit between different color ways? I’m wondering if the leather versions will break in better or worse than the mesh ones. Not sure why lebrons lately have so damn flat on the toe box area. The last comfortable lebron I owned was the 10. On the 11 I had to swap out the midsole with a Kobe 9 one in order to wear it. Otherwise it was crushing my toes lol. I wouldn’t say I have a wide foot, but I guess my toes arch upward and aren’t flat, so I feel a lot of pressure from the shoes upper pushing down on them.

FjGwTHkXwAARGSf.jpeg.jpg

Eh…I hear what you’re saying, but in reality if I was just passing by someone wearing them, this:
82743FF5-2ADE-4051-BE71-7EC3C2F52216.jpeg

looks pretty similar to this:
4C24A8CD-035C-4746-B2F8-D4C6F5ED143B.png

And don’t think I’d be able to tell the difference.
To be fair I also don't like that colorway for that reason hahahaha.

I like them as a Christmas shoe...but that's the problem, I really wouldn't want to wear holly/mistletoe sneakers any other time of the year.

IMO just the swoosh would have been perfect. Swoosh + tongue + heel + half midsole + full outsole is too much. It's not 2014 anymore...at $200+ a pop I've gotta be selective.

Personally I liked the violets the most, so I copped those. I like the aesthetic of the Pinks so I copped to see if I like the leather (not a fan of the animals swooshes but I can paint those).

I like them as a Christmas shoe...but that's the problem, I really wouldn't want to wear holly/mistletoe sneakers any other time of the year.

IMO just the swoosh would have been perfect. Swoosh + tongue + heel + half midsole + full outsole is too much. It's not 2014 anymore...at $200+ a pop I've gotta be selective.

Personally I liked the violets the most, so I copped those. I like the aesthetic of the Pinks so I copped to see if I like the leather (not a fan of the animals swooshes but I can paint those).

Yeah man 200+ is no joke. I’m wondering if these will eventually get the 19 treatment and fall down to $90-100 when the 21s come out.

Back
Top Bottom