Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
What’s up fellas. Just checking in here. I’ve got two color ways so far, the violet frost and the trinity. The weird thing is originally I got both in 10, but the trinity was so much tighter fitting and painful that I ended up sizing up to 10.5. The black mesh feels a lot tighter and stiffer than the purple mesh on the violet frost. The only way to make the size 10 trinity wearable without pain for me was to take out the insole , which dropped my foot a few mm down.

Has anyone else had differences in sizing and fit between different color ways? I’m wondering if the leather versions will break in better or worse than the mesh ones. Not sure why lebrons lately have so damn flat on the toe box area. The last comfortable lebron I owned was the 10. On the 11 I had to swap out the midsole with a Kobe 9 one in order to wear it. Otherwise it was crushing my toes lol. I wouldn’t say I have a wide foot, but I guess my toes arch upward and aren’t flat, so I feel a lot of pressure from the shoes upper pushing down on them.
My VF's ran larger in the toe box than my Trinity's but not to the point that I needed to size up. Probably just some different knit tightness due to the color or something.

Y’all clown the dude but he’s still getting yalls clicks/views so who’s really got the last laugh lol. Probably making good money off the YouTube channel now too lol

New rule: if you gonna knock a jumper, you gotta post your own jumper for all of us to critique 👀

Last edited:
Dude can play. He valid.

Whos the dude with the jumpshotlayup shot again that does reviews? :lol:
I watched this video and he’s talking how about the shoe is kind of heavy, has a wide outrigger and how the support is lacking unless you lace them up tight, etc… I just think that’s flat out wrong.

All I need to hear from a review is some specs and an opinion, which I’ll take with a grain of salt. Barely got any specifics from him, and I don’t really care how much they cost you or if you’re disappointed they don’t have metal tips on the laces.

Just curious, besides the fact that you think he can play what did you like about this review?

yea these don't play heavy lol. I've also had zero support issues.
I’ve watched a ton of reviews on this shoe just because I like hearing about other people’s experiences… for the most part they’ve generally been pretty similar. This is the first time I’ve heard anyone even mention the word heavy.

I’ve watched a ton of reviews on this shoe just because I like hearing about other people’s experiences… for the most part they’ve generally been pretty similar. This is the first time I’ve heard anyone even mention the word heavy.
never mind that review was completely unorganized and just a run on of random thoughts. I wanna dunk like that tho

and yeah, the 20's are heavier than the KD 15, Kobe 5 and 6, etc etc. not light by any means.
1670338508988.png

bottom row:
1670338770222.png

never mind that review was completely unorganized and just a run on of random thoughts. I wanna dunk like that tho

and yeah, the 20's are heavier than the KD 15, Kobe 5 and 6, etc etc. not light by any means.
1670338508988.png

bottom row:
1670338770222.png
Hmm, I’ll give you that they’re heavier than the KD 15’s. However I don’t think 20 g difference is really a noticeable thing. Have both shoes would place them just about in the same category as far as weight is concerned.

“Not light by any means”… I wouldn’t describe them that way. They aren’t the lightest shoe I own but they’re also not the heaviest either. 14 oz isn’t heavy to me, but to each his own I suppose.

I’m going to hold off until the Finishline drop. Use the monthly code to basically eliminate tax, and use some gift cards.

1670338508988.png

bottom row:
1670338770222.png
This is just flat out wrong. Now I know to never trust that website.

I have both the KD15 and LeBron XX and the KD15s (gray TB) weighed 15.9oz and the LeBron XX (Trinity) 15.5oz. Both were size 11.5.

I realize both shoes have different materials across different CWs but that only makes up for 0.1-0.3 oz at most. For example, UDFTD Kobe 5 HOF with the extra mesh material are 13.7oz and EYBL with standard materials is 13.5oz.

This is just flat out wrong. Now I know to never trust that website.

I have both the KD15 and LeBron XX and the KD15s (gray TB) weighed 15.9oz and the LeBron XX (Trinity) 15.5oz. Both were size 11.5.

I realize both shoes have different materials across different CWs but that only makes up for 0.1-0.3 oz at most. For example, UDFTD Kobe 5 HOF with the extra mesh material are 13.7oz and EYBL with standard materials is 13.5oz.
Yeah, like grittyman grittyman had said, same category, similar range. don't think I would notice 20g either. I did notice the GT Cut 1's being pretty bottom heavy, which is different.

It is tough taking into account size range and material difference when comparing.

Back
Top Bottom