Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
9 is my favorite model, but $230 ain’t it, Nike, especially for the colors they dropped. Swingmans, Mangos, Miami Nights, Canons, hell even the Kentuckys, I could justify in my head. (inflation, hype, etc)

Other than that, I’m only dropping 200+ on new tech.

Well i guess you aint buying any new 9s at retail unless you try third party platforms for undesired cws nice jahb nice jahb

Unless they got more planned… All of the previous IX retros could be had for under retail or Price plus service and shipping = retail… big bangs and WTT still hovering under 200 most sizes on goat and stock X … Lebronalds were just linked for 100$ South coasts and pinks were in outlets
F08C8953-1455-4DC4-9FA1-783716786329.jpeg

Shave down the fuzzy stuff and I think you have a solid LeBron.
When I saw them at social status at city center, they didn’t really stick out as much as I though they did/would. Kind of what sold me on getting a pair. Getting them for a lil more than 100 put me over the edge lol.

I’m not sure what they were thinking on the colorways for the 19. There’s about 40 pairs and only a couple nice colorways. Uniform hook and the hardwood classics are $95 on nike now after the code.

I’m not sure what they were thinking on the colorways for the 19. There’s about 40 pairs and only a couple nice colorways. Uniform hook and the hardwood classics are $95 on nike now after the code.
My dumbass bought a EP pair from overseas last year smh

I think they had pretty good cws for the most part. Some of em were obviously questionable. I think the supply chain issues put a huge black mark on the releases and then Bron obviously not wearing them throughout the season hurt too. And then having 20 different cws didn’t help either, especially with no actual RD for any pair or backstory to drive any potential hype.

Back
Top Bottom