Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Wore my Frost a few days ago. I'm loving then. Very comfy. Excellent cushion setup.
20221110_134527.jpg

Dear OP,

Can you please update the 1st page of this thread with pics of the released colorways ?

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Dozo

I got mine from Id4shoes too. I see you maybe more familiar as they’re using your pic on eBay. I’ve bought a lot from them and they ain’t never asked me for pics lol. 🔥 pics tho.

Sheesh they fr snatched his pic
DC2E9D85-1ACD-4B5E-921A-8307FEA1B2A7.png

junjdm junjdm better be getting free kicks for that advertising

Yea they asked me for permission to use my pics, we worked something out 🙏 they are really cool, I do wish they got more bigger sizes for those of you that have bigger feet. They would def sell more if so, love that they ship super fast too!

My guy, complimenting a lady as “beautiful” is gassing? It’s a basic acknowledgement as a gentlemen so next time you go to Dunkin for their underrated coffee, I hope you compliment the queens working there.

You should see the slurpage in the NBA topic my guy.

Last edited:
Lol I never thought we would rehash a fusion line for LeBron, feels like there might be some potential in a few models

This would be fire

Turn the LeBron Watch concept of mashing up shoes into a whole line of shoes

You should see the slurpage in the NBA topic my guy.
Oh word? I really wasn't aware folks were on Savannah like that LOL! LaLa was the last NBA wife that I felt there was a consensus on, don't really pay attention to that stuff much.

I might be out my mind, but was there a release date on those Pink joints?

Back
Top Bottom