Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
I don’t mind pink but how many pink colorways is he going to drop?

Can we get a few cavs colorways instead of all the heat joints?

Ya would really pay $500 for those bright yellow joints with leopard stripes.
spiderjericho spiderjericho it all love bro but you probably got a pair someone I would question the same. I like the 20 it reminds me of Kobe’s and I’m gonna get as many pairs of a shoe I can that I like. If I couldn’t afford it I wouldn’t. I think they slick.

In between the pink pair and the debut pair, mortgage and Christmas, the yellow pair gon have to wait. I'll look for a good deal in January

Still waiting for the trinitys to be disco eligible on NDC and Nike to put these on NBY. A lot of the recent colorways are MEH. I'd rather just make my own and stop hoping Nike gets the colorblocking right...

Still waiting for the trinitys to be disco eligible on NDC and Nike to put these on NBY. A lot of the recent colorways are MEH. I'd rather just make my own and stop hoping Nike gets the colorblocking right...
I was hoping as well but it’s size 10 and below at this point. By the time they do go to discount eligible it’ll be something like size 8,9 and 17 and 18. We won’t be seeing a repeat of the prices NDC had with 19’s imo.

spiderjericho spiderjericho it all love bro but you probably got a pair someone I would question the same. I like the 20 it reminds me of Kobe’s and I’m gonna get as many pairs of a shoe I can that I like. If I couldn’t afford it I wouldn’t. I think they slick.
Coughs….looks at the 2K14 with the horrible tiger print.

And I respect it. You like the silhouette. So makes sense.
NGL, literally every single colorway has like 1 or 2 things that are like big misfires for me. Most of the misfires are color related, but I just haven't seen a perfect pair for me yet. Just me?

-foe
Personally, I loved the Trinity and Time Machine colorways. But I feel like it’s been lackluster ever since. There’s a lot of potential. It just seems the focus is on the silhouette and not creating elaborate, excellent designs like the past (probably the 9 was the stand out in that regard).

The only ones I don't like are the time machines and the christmas ones. All the schools pe's and what bron has worn minus the kids pair from the other night, I like

Give these a concepts treatment like they did with the air maxes earlier this year with a flowered swoosh.

These have so much potential

NGL, literally every single colorway has like 1 or 2 things that are like big misfires for me. Most of the misfires are color related, but I just haven't seen a perfect pair for me yet. Just me?

-foe
In your opinion, what's wrong with the Trinity's?? Like the sample pair, should it have been a black Nike sign instead of gold?

Its the only pair thats got my attention so far.

I get why they went gold on the first three pairs. I think it looks good and have enjoyed this shoe so far - looks, comfort, and playability wise.

Back
Top Bottom