Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Lebron 20 Xmas-1.jpg

Lebron 20 Xmas-3.jpg

Lebron 20 Xmas-2.jpg

Lebron 20 Xmas-4.jpg

Xmas came early for me......on foot shots next....stay tuned!
Damnit I always tell myself “in-hand/on-foot pics won’t do it for ya, stay strong Skeeter” and then I fold.

Said I was gonna be out on the cleveland pair - copped those with the FNL discount. Now these are tempting me… damn y’all 🤣

I’m convinced a lot of folks don’t know their TRUE size but it also doesn’t help that a universal measurement system will vary by type of shoe and brand of shoe lol
Most people don’t even know that over 60% of the world has one foot bigger than the other, whether in length or width.

I learned years ago that my right foot it’s a 12 and my left is an 11 1/2. Left has a little more width and right has a little more length. It’s not noticeable, but I also worked at Foot Locker and have been on NT for 15+ years. Most people don’t go that deep and just know “hey I’m a 12 in this shoe, I should be a 12 in all.”

I say all this out of agreement.

Most people don’t even know that over 60% of the world has one foot bigger than the other, whether in length or width.

I learned years ago that my right foot it’s a 12 and my left is an 11 1/2. Left has a little more width and right has a little more length. It’s not noticeable, but I also worked at Foot Locker and have been on NT for 15+ years. Most people don’t go that deep and just know “hey I’m a 12 in this shoe, I should be a 12 in all.”

I say all this out of agreement.

I always thought if you were right handed you tend to have a bigger right foot and vice versa.

The 20s in size 13 fit my left foot perfectly but I need that extra space in my right for my hobbit feet

Damnit I always tell myself “in-hand/on-foot pics won’t do it for ya, stay strong Skeeter” and then I fold.

Said I was gonna be out on the cleveland pair - copped those with the FNL discount. Now these are tempting me… damn y’all 🤣

You ain’t lying. Haven’t even got the debut in hand yet and I’m already scheming on how to explain the Christmas pair to my wife.

Back
Top Bottom