Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
patrick.png

I think he does. You never see LeBron carry a pair of basketball shoes when he arrives at the games.
His custom pairs probably don't require any break-in period like the pairs that the general public gets.
Ahhh that’s a good point. I forgot the athletes have special molds for their feet. I guess the only break in he does is write some messages on the shoe with a sharpie 😂

The general release ones take me like 5-6 hours of uncomfortable balling to break in.

Lol after time machines came in I knew these were gonna be a problem. In all honesty I have 2 ep and and 4 us versions and all mine fit fine. All fit pretty much the same. None of them are snug on me. I will say the leather joints aren’t as comfy as the knit. They feel more stiff. They’re aren’t uncomfortable though just not as comfy as the regular version. They all feel good though. Maybe a sz 10 thing

Mannnn I regret sleeping on the time machines. I purposely passed on the snkrs release haha. Got some Jordan’s instead. So far I have the violet frosts and ordered the ep version of the debut. I had the trinity in both size 10 and 10.5 and neither fit as well as my violet frosts, so I returned them.

Played in debuts TH night. Played 2-3 times in time machines. Sent back the Cut 2 because I have been enjoying these better. Used Move gameday insoles in the debut and felt I was sitting up a bit too high. Ended up with a mild ankle sprain stepping on someone on a break. The top of the tongue on these is also a bit irritating unless you have really thick socks on. Still prefer Cut 1 over most everything I’ve tried lately, they just didn’t make enough of the damn thingss

The top of the tongue is a little inconsistent. It’s very rough and hard on my violet frost and cut my shins up in ankle socks, but it was soft on my trinity pair. Gonna use like a nail filer or something and smoooth the tongue down lol. It’s not a problem if you rock them unlaced since you can bend the tongue forwards. But lacing them up in ankle socks is a hazard for me.

Looks like the green on the Xmas pair is closer to the muted stock pics, more so than the saturated glamour shots a few pages back.

Looks like the green on the Xmas pair is closer to the muted stock pics, more so than the saturated glamour shots a few pages back.
Yeah. I'll still try to grab a pair and depending on how they look to me, might just return or sell it to a friend.

Anyone else having pain with their normal size? I’m having some left toe pain and right midfoot pain in the Time Machines 😔

For Brons 1-10 I’ve been a size 11

Brons 11-13 I had to go to 11.5

Brons 14-19 I was back at 11

For the Trinity XXs the 11 is great but the Time Machine 11s are just so much tighter. After three months of wearing them I’m still experiencing foot pain so I just bought an 11.5 on GOAT and will keep whichever one fits the best and sell the other on Mercari or EBay.

Anyone else having pain with their normal size? I’m having some left toe pain and right midfoot pain in the Time Machines 😔

For Brons 1-10 I’ve been a size 11

Brons 11-13 I had to go to 11.5

Brons 14-19 I was back at 11

For the Trinity XXs the 11 is great but the Time Machine 11s are just so much tighter. After three months of wearing them I’m still experiencing foot pain so I just bought an 11.5 on GOAT and will keep whichever one fits the best and sell the other on Mercari or EBay.
I had a similar experience but with different colorways. Size 10 fit snug but not painful in violet frost, but size 10 in the trinity killed my feet. Sized up to 10.5 in the trinity but then my heel would slip, so I ended up just returning that colorway. The mesh was much tighter and stiffer and I had pain along the mid foot where the big toe knuckle bends.

I had a similar experience but with different colorways. Size 10 fit snug but not painful in violet frost, but size 10 in the trinity killed my feet. Sized up to 10.5 in the trinity but then my heel would slip, so I ended up just returning that colorway. The mesh was much tighter and stiffer and I had pain along the mid foot where the big toe knuckle bends.
Thanks for your insights. Maybe its tough to get uniformity with the way this shoe is made. Crossing my fingers the 11.5 goes easier on my toes without the heel slip.

Do you guys think Lebron plays in a brand new pair every game? I was watching Last Dance and MJ was pretty much lacing up a new pair each game. I feel like that would be difficult in these Bron 20s since they take quite a bit of break in time, at least for me. The cushioning feels pretty stiff and the mesh definitely pretty tight right out of the box.
A lot of athletes are changing jerseys and equipment (shoes, etc.) much more often now. Mostly for memorabilia purposes. So if they have an epic game, they can auction off the game-worn jersey/shoes/etc. and have multiples to auction off or one to keep for themselves.

When Aaron Judge was getting close to breaking Maris' record, he was changing jerseys like every inning.

Long story short, wouldn't surprise me at all if Bron wears two pairs a game but def a new pair each game.

Can y'all enlighten me? What does EP stand for? What's the difference between EP pairs and US retail pairs?

I exchanged my TTS Debuts for a half size up. Ended up rolling my ankle, probably due to the extra length. Went back to TTS and it's much better. The initial TTS pair I got from NDC the left shoe was extra small. The new TTS pair fits much more true in length.

White socks + Debuts is so fire.

I'm hoping for another normal/non-loud color way to drop to add to the hooping rotation.

EP = engineered performance

It's Nike's last for the Asian market where it should be slightly wider and comes with XDR outsole.

I caught them on stock x for like $225 after fees and all. A bit more the retail but the bright side is I will have them on my feet for Christmas Eve/Christmas instead of getting them the day after which is dumb.

Mannn it’s worth the extra to have them on feet for Christmas. I think think they are gonna be 210 plus tax anyway so I don’t think you ended up paying any extra

Back
Top Bottom