Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Best spot to cop the NBA balls? They’re all $199? And never go on disco?

My Wilson evo is getting beat and that’s all my run uses. But always wanted to try the nba
If anyone looking got a brand new one without box. Bought it last year just never used it since I have t played ball. Smh

I was not a fan until I seen them in hand.
8A229C77-FD51-4BF3-81C7-0847CE5B0D81.jpeg
89E9DEC9-A357-444D-BDCF-F03800E0D931.jpeg
810329F5-7697-4155-8DB7-4AC1A92C9D82.jpeg
275C95D2-E028-498C-91DD-2CF5301E33B5.jpeg

The more I look at that marbled sole the more pissed off I get. 😂 Just do a black sole and call it a day. Perfect. But a marbled sole? Why? Doesn't tie in with anything else on the shoe. Whywhywhywhyyyy? 🤬🙃😂🚶‍♂️

Every single color on that marble sole is on that shoe lol
Seems like you just want to argue with me on this fine last day of the year. 😂👀

I said MARBLE does not tie in with anything else on the shoe. It could be a flower print comprised of colors that exist all over the shoe and I would have said the same thing, that the flower print doesn't tie in with anything else on the shoe. The shoe has very clean lines with crisp, clearly defined color placement, and then boom, marble sole.

It’s not arguing it’s simple answers. Marble soles is just something they’ve been doing with his sig for a few years. They made it tie putting every color of the shoe in it. Whether it belongs or not, in the end, is subjective.

I agree that the marbled sole is not the right move for those, but I'm not ready to shoot up the post office over it like most of you. That's still a really nice colorway. And ppl have been hollering disco on the 20 from day 1 which leaves me perplexed. Theyre selling out, and it's December.....Why do some of you still insist every colorway is going on discount? Wait for those last couple of hideous colorways they'll throw out this Summer then we can talk disco season

Back
Top Bottom