Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Nightwing might’ve sold me on those. I’m not usually a fan of 2 different color sneakers, but I actually like those. Plus, I’m feeling that price tag. Hope they sit for a discount down the line.

Maybe it’s the nostalgia of 20 year old me wanting to rock mismatch pairs of HWC 7s like Bron.
41CAE457-64A9-4F1D-8AD4-99F841C57D67.jpeg

Nightwing might’ve sold me on those. I’m not usually a fan of 2 different color sneakers, but I actually like those. Plus, I’m feeling that price tag. Hope they sit for a discount down the line.

Maybe it’s the nostalgia of 20 year old me wanting to rock mismatch pairs of HWC 7s like Bron.
41CAE457-64A9-4F1D-8AD4-99F841C57D67.jpeg
I’m wearing my big bang 9’s for the all star game tonight 😎

I'm getting impatient, waiting on the olives to drop in price.
Me as well, but between retro Brons (2 and 3) and the 20’s that came out at the latter end of 2022, only the USA Bron 2’s have went on sale and they released in Oct.

Basically it’s going to be a minute on those olives, if the current template holds true. If you’re looking at NDC as your ordering spot.

I like the ASG colorway, swooshes seem off to me though. When you see both shoes like this it just looks weird to have one swoosh forward and the other backward. Make them forward (preferred) or backward on both sides of the shoe.

1676673894398.png

I like the ASG colorway, swooshes seem off to me though. When you see both shoes like this it just looks weird to have one swoosh forward and the other backward. Make them forward (preferred) or backward on both sides of the shoe.

1676673894398.png
junjdm junjdm ‘s photo :lol:

At first glance this picture looks like the face of a stuffed animal bird 🤣

It really did and if you didn’t point it out I still would’ve thought it was a face! :rofl:

😂😂
I too thought it was a face
Thought I was just high lol

Same here! Looks like a green monkey thats been hypnotized lol

Mannn i stared at it for a while until I realized the green turf is the outline of the face. Y’all got me trippin 🤣🤣🤣 and I’m not even on the yak and milds tonight.

Back
Top Bottom