Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Finally got around to wearing my Liverpool's. Admittedly I haven't worn Lebron's since the 12 lows (black with gum sole and fruity sock liner?). These are bricks. How does he play in these?? Also, I get a popping sound coming from the little button in the toe box on the medial side. Completely unacceptable. Oh well, I"ll just go back to not wearing Lebrons. He ain't gonna miss me...

Finally got around to wearing my Liverpool's. Admittedly I haven't worn Lebron's since the 12 lows (black with gum sole and fruity sock liner?). These are bricks. How does he play in these?? Also, I get a popping sound coming from the little button in the toe box on the medial side. Completely unacceptable. Oh well, I"ll just go back to not wearing Lebrons. He ain't gonna miss me...
Bricks? Ok - what do you wear that isn’t a brick?

Bricks? Ok - what do you wear that isn’t a brick?
Just about any running shoes. I can't play basketball anymore because of arthritis, but I feel absolutely no energy return on these just walking fast. I ran a half-marathon in the 9 low Summit Lake Hornets ten years ago. They were literally more comfy (and more stable) than my Vomero's at the time. These ain't those...

Bricks? Hell naw fam. LeBron 16’s? Would definitely agree

But LeBron 20’s are Kobe V level court feel and comfort

Just about any running shoes. I can't play basketball anymore because of arthritis, but I feel absolutely no energy return on these just walking fast. I ran a half-marathon in the 9 low Summit Lake Hornets ten years ago. They were literally more comfy (and more stable) than my Vomero's at the time. These ain't those...
You’re comparing a running shoe - I will assume something like a Vomero or a Pegasus but maybe a Vaporfly or NXT OR ASICS - to a basketball shoe meant for running maybe 3 miles in a game situation, and calling them bricks? Heard everything I need to know. The Lebron 9/10/11/12 lows were some of the worst for stability on a basketball court, so maybe that’s where the disconnect is - expecting a basketball shoe to perform and feel like a running shoe.

Was going to order the all stars last night, but never got around to it. Now they are gone. Damn.

Instead I got the Liverpools for $134. Pretty happy about that. Hope they run TTS like my normal XXs.

Was going to order the all stars last night, but never got around to it. Now they are gone. Damn.

Instead I got the Liverpools for $134. Pretty happy about that. Hope they run TTS like my normal XXs.
Same here. If size 10 was still up on all stars I’d order those and then return the pair I got two weeks ago at full price smh. Now I’ll have to try a price match from customer service , but it might not work since my size is out of stock!

Almost cooped the olives lol but I’m gonna chill. I have like a 10 shoe rotation these days 😅

I can see that. The Zoom doesn’t really bounce back that hard unless you run and jump on them, while air max bubble feels fairly plush just walking. Lebron 9 lows definitely had a pillow type feel to the cushion, it was just terrible for lateral stability. I legit sprained my ankle once just back pedaling down the court cause the outer edge of the heel bubble compressed too much and my foot rolled over lol.

GR colorways been cheeks compare to some of the PE espcially Laker PE Bron gets. I get it.

Likely gonna double up on the Christmas and ASW and wait for the 21 leak.

Overall the XX was/is dope.

GR colorways been cheeks compare to some of the PE espcially Laker PE Bron gets. I get it.

Likely gonna double up on the Christmas and ASW and wait for the 21 leak.

Overall the XX was/is dope.
Christmas one didn’t seem to be on sale or maybe I missed it!

UK vs Kansas State

1679257717889.png

1679257770013.png

Very interesting that the 20’s went up on the NDC website in September/October and we are past the midway point in March before we saw any markdowns. Definitely a different approach from previous models.

Back
Top Bottom