nike-lebron-20-gs-celestial-gold-multi-color-cobalt-bliss-dq8651-200-5.jpg
nike-lebron-20-gs-celestial-gold-multi-color-cobalt-bliss-dq8651-200-6.jpg
nike-lebron-20-gs-celestial-gold-multi-color-cobalt-bliss-dq8651-200-2.jpg
nike-lebron-20-gs-celestial-gold-multi-color-cobalt-bliss-dq8651-200-4.jpg
nike-lebron-20-gs-celestial-gold-multi-color-cobalt-bliss-dq8651-200-3.jpg
nike-lebron-20-gs-celestial-gold-multi-color-cobalt-bliss-dq8651-200-1.jpg
Make that adult sizes gdmiitt

Wore the NXXT now for about 6 hours on court

Haven't felt a ton of break in. They're still pretty stiff overall. The forefoot zoom turbo is barely noticeable coming from Jordan 36, kd 15.
Agree with this just upon a try on at the store. They had the Tatum 36 Instore and the Faze NXXT and put one on each foot and the forefoot was night and day. Then switched the 36 to a Bron 20 and said these NXXT are a no go. Forefoot was night and day as well.

Hey fellas I’m sure this was asked a while back but are the stocking stuffer 20s bigger than the other retail pairs? I have the debut colorway and the stuffers do feel bigger so I was wondering if I just get a messed up pair or they actually fit bigger.

I think the knit fits a little looser on some of the colorways. I think the same can be said about the time machine's and violet frost.

I think the knit fits a little looser on some of the colorways. I think the same can be said about the time machine's and violet frost.
Forsure thanks just wondering. Anyone got a list on the pairs that fit more snug n those that fit looser by chance ?

I think the trinities and the black/gold pair fit more snug than the rest. Wearing the black/gold pair all day today since they came in yesterday. Was the first thing I noticed.

Hey fellas I’m sure this was asked a while back but are the stocking stuffer 20s bigger than the other retail pairs? I have the debut colorway and the stuffers do feel bigger so I was wondering if I just get a messed up pair or they actually fit bigger.
The stocking stuffer fits looser and more comfortable to me than previous colorways. Many trinity and debut pairs were made in Vietnam and fit tighter in the toe box and mid foot. Check the manufacturing country on your box.

Got the Faze NXXT's last week and wore them for a couple of hours on the court.

Zero break-in time needed and good to go out of the box. No foot pain no nothing.

Luckily they're excellent for me.
Interesting.. lol. Feel overly stiff and structured to me. Actually after 6 hours in foot, just tried side by side with kd15 and those blow the NXXT out of the water for cushioning.. and they’re lower to the ground/more pliable. NXXT

The stocking stuffer fits looser and more comfortable to me than previous colorways. Many trinity and debut pairs were made in Vietnam and fit tighter in the toe box and mid foot. Check the manufacturing country on your box.
Sounds good thank you! I dig the tighter fit more so I was just looking into that. Appreciate it 🤞🏼

Back
Top Bottom