• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
GFhn1P3g7wst8ok7N3hRZbWKPp8MJPleofqdJr445Z0.jpg

page6.jpg

Literally all I want is these, I'm not even asking for both lol

Kyrie did the Bruce Lee as an homage to Kobe because Kobe was his mentor. Like I said, they had a very close relationship.
And I’m not sure what the fuss continues to be about in regards to a custom I made for someone, if it ain’t for you, then it ain’t for you. Move along.

And I’m not sure what the fuss continues to be about in regards to a custom I made for someone, if it ain’t for you, then it ain’t for you. Move along.
This wasn't a fuss at you,. There was a discussion on why Nike wouldn't throw a Kobe colorway on a Lebron. Chill :lol:

Last edited:
Would you say that the Lebron NXXT Gens are comfortable as a lifestyle shoe?

...just walking in for hours at a time?

I need to start buying some shoes that focus on comfort and cushion/stability for the foot, but also have some sense of style.

Jordan 1s have taken their toll on my old feet.

My fit experience with the LeBron 20:

I have been a size 10.5 in all types of Nike/Jordan sneakers for years (Fav pair to hoop in was the Kobe 9 EM).

Picked up the 20 in the Trinity colorway in size 10.5 (Vietnam) and they were TIGHT. Like wore around the crib for 3days and could not stand the squeeze. Returned and got a size 11 (Vietnam) and right out of the box the fit was legit As I played in them more, the fit got sloppier with heel slip and not locked in. (tried the runner’s loop & double tie thru the top loop but did not help). I now wear them with double socks (reg Nike dri fit ankle socks with Elite socks over top) and the fit is again very good.

Picked up the Debut colorway on a good deal in size 10.5 (Vietnam) and the fit was TIGHT but not as bad as the 10.5 Trinity colorway. I wore the Debuts around the crib again for a few days and they now feel very good with great lockdown (Elite socks) and will be in the rotation soon.

This is a great hoop shoe if you can get the fit right.

Would you say that the Lebron NXXT Gens are comfortable as a lifestyle shoe?

...just walking in for hours at a time?

I need to start buying some shoes that focus on comfort and cushion/stability for the foot, but also have some sense of style.

Jordan 1s have taken their toll on my old feet.
I feel you on that. J1 lows are fine to me but the highs kill my feet. The lebron 16s are very comfortable to me since they have a wider toe box compared to the recent models and the colorways are much better. I got this pair for only $125 recently.

Attachments

• E47B9989-47B1-40C5-800A-B46D62290FB5.jpeg
    E47B9989-47B1-40C5-800A-B46D62290FB5.jpeg
    489.6 KB · Views: 176
  • 794A4ACE-8A5F-42C2-B5E9-14B943106260.jpeg
    794A4ACE-8A5F-42C2-B5E9-14B943106260.jpeg
    433.8 KB · Views: 781
Back
Top Bottom