Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
I just got them today. They are the total oranges. It was an error on their end. Not sure if they will fix the listing and get rid of the Uninterrupted title and descriptions. :frown:
I'm in the same exact situation as you. I'm using the points for another purchase then immediately returning the sneakers.

Footlocker still has a lot of sizes of the uninterrupted, Rakuten is also doing 4% cashback

Grabbed the Four Horsemen today saw Nike added that it was designed for FAMU 🔥🔥

Attachments

• F2EF181D-2268-4BB6-9788-E5B2863187F9.jpeg
    F2EF181D-2268-4BB6-9788-E5B2863187F9.jpeg
    592.5 KB · Views: 504
Been wearing some different Nike basketball shoes (NXXT, LBJ 2 retro, GT cut 2, KD 15, Kyrie infinity, OG Cosmic Unity, Kobe protros) just to switch things up a little but I keep coming back to the LBJ 20…. The combination of fit, materials, traction and cushioning on this model is just perfect for me and my play style

He thought that one was going to land better than it did.
There’s a reason he’s barely been in them during games since his return.

Also other users have reported the same experience when trying to tie the 20s “tight”. You really can’t or you will get that foot fatigue / pain

But yes I apologize for making a joke. I didn’t mean to offend you guys

Don’t really like to speak for anyone but myself but let’s be serious here lol I doubt anyone’s really getting offended about an opinion of a shoe.

There’s a pretty stiff shank plate in the midfoot of the shoe…for me it took maybe 2 wearings, 3 tops before it broke in. This was in pairs with the stock insoles. For pairs where I swapped in some orthotics (which Lebron wears customs I’m sure) they were fine because of the additional arch support.

Anyhow you either like the shoe or not, either opinion is fine. I thought we were all past the shoe injury conspiracies but here we are again 🤦🏾‍♂️

Last edited:

Also other users have reported the same experience when trying to tie the 20s “tight”. You really can’t or you will get that foot fatigue / pain

What helped me tremendously was just swapping in some longer laces. The default laces were too short for my wider feet and left no room to tie them unless I cranked them so tight that my feet went numb.

Haven’t worn my 20s in a while but here is a pic of them with Jordan 1 low laces.

You can see they tie fine and still leave a lot of room for my feet. With the stock laces I had to skip the top loop demar derozan style.

I think the technical term is called vamp, you can see my feet are not only wide but also slope upward pretty high on the top, that’s why they are busting out hulk style 🤣

Attachments

• 3903FA40-BCA2-48CB-86BE-FC23A013F685.jpeg
    3903FA40-BCA2-48CB-86BE-FC23A013F685.jpeg
    418.4 KB · Views: 99
Haven’t worn my all star pair just yet so not sure I’ll need to swap laces but will keep that in mind.

Honestly to speed up the break in process for a lot of my shoes while I’m at home I’ll just bend them in half like this to loosen up the midsole.
IMG_0588.jpeg

It could be the lower to the ground/firmer/less cushion feel Of the NXXTs is better support for his injury as well.

Haven’t worn my all star pair just yet so not sure I’ll need to swap laces but will keep that in mind.

Honestly to speed up the break in process for a lot of my shoes while I’m at home I’ll just bend them in half like this to loosen up the midsole.
IMG_0588.jpeg
This exact screenshot is why I can’t hoop in the infinities… my feet need some sort of built-in shank plate in the shoe even with other insoles.

Back
Top Bottom