Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Time to break these babies out

Going to need to get these. There are about 3 pairs of NXXT’s and 3 maybe 4 pairs of XX’s I still want to get lol.

The grip on these are so good I was sliding sideways to guard my guy and the lateral part caught the court and I fell on my ankle like a straight bozo. I was fine but that says something about the grip of the NXXT's compared to the standard XX's on the court I play on:lol:

Another new NXXT.
D5F4A4B9-FD84-426E-AEE3-55E9ED3B56E8.png
[/URL]

The grip on these are so good I was sliding sideways to guard my guy and the lateral part caught the court and I fell on my ankle like a straight bozo. I was fine but that says something about the grip of the NXXT's compared to the standard XX's on the court I play on:lol:
Bruh 🤣🤣🤣

u got dropped and say its cuz the traction is too good lol. I’m dead ☠️

Just got the green ghosts in from NDC. Definitely bright enough to distract my defender. 🤣

I wasn’t sure how much I’d like them. They are really nice in person and I like them more than the mismatched I Promise colorway.

Wtf, Nikes dropping a flurry of colorways now.

The message in a bottle grabbed my attention.

Might be in the minority but the famu colorways don't excite me enough to buy.

The ghost green nxxt will be had

IMG_6782.png

Got so many cw’s either sitting or on discount. Really want this one and think I can get it on steep discount from my cousin who works at Nike. Will be my first pair of 20’s. My hoop shoe rotation is pretty big so might be a minute before these get thrown in. Maybe when I play indoors only

IMG_8645.png

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD]

Introducing the UNKNWN x Nike LeBron XX “Message In A Bottle” inspired by
connecting one generation of athletes to the next and taking design cues from the beaches of UNKNWN’s flagship store in Miami, FL.
The "Message In A Bottle” story celebrates UNKNWN’s neighborhood basketball court and event courtyard which acts as an anchor and platform for hosting communal experiences, workout classes, and basketball leagues within the local community. Tan suede uppers and speckled midsoles symbolize soft beach sand, and aqua blue Nike Swooshes with embossed water droplets for clear ocean water.
Additional footwear details include UNKNWN logo branding on the tongue, a woven tongue mimicking ocean waves, pink tongue hits nodding to the pink sidewalks of Miami Beach, and watery inspired clear outsoles that glow in the dark. Each shoe has a different number of water droplets on the Nike Swooshes, so no two shoes are alike. Final design features include leather hits on the heel and eyelets, tan hairy suede contrasted underneath the
top Nike Swoosh, Swoosh trim that glows in the dark, and additional fuzzy lace options inspired by twisted cotton rope used on sea boats.
“I grew up playing ball on neighborhood courts and anywhere I could hoop, so this UNKNWN collaboration with NIKE that celebrates those early days and brings the community together is pretty special,” said LeBron James. “I’m proud to see the opportunities and experiences UNKNWN continues to bring to the Akron community.”
The UNKNWN x Nike LeBron XX “Message In A Bottle” releases in limited quantities at the UNKNWN 3v3 Courtyard Classic Basketball Tournament Presented by Nike on Saturday, June 17th in LeBron James’ hometown of Akron, OH, and at UNKNWN stores and UNKNWN.com on Thursday, June 22nd. Registration is open now to enter the online launch until Thursday, June 22nd on UNKNWN.com/Launches.​
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Back
Top Bottom