Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Meant to answer this and forgot to. Anyway, I've been playing in Violet Frost pair consistently since early September. After 10 months they still feel great. The cushlon has compressed some compared to my newer pairs, but they are still fantastic and feel better underfoot than new NXXTs.
Appreciate that! I thought no one would ever reply 😭

Single-handedly gonna retire my nxxt’s and move to a pair of 20. The NXXT’s got to be a little too unforgiving (court I play on has hard rubber underneath tile)

1689904122716.png

Wow.

Haven't posted in this thread since 2022... but these impress.

Will very much need... indeed.

200bton.gif

Back to school time, hit up that Nike sale the over day for some NXXT’s on the low for one of my sons…. 😂 the other one had to “settle” for AJ1’s.

IMG_1376.jpeg

Weird but these weren’t showing up when you clicked on the sale selection but if you clicked on them through a manual search they showed up as being discount eligible… but now they aren’t anymore. I thought someone posted already, wasn’t 100% sure

What’s the 20 heel stack height? (Edit, foot doctor Zach says 23mm)

Comparing to the 29mm of gt cut 2

Last edited:
Exactly my thoughts. Thread has been out for more than an year and still no multiple leaks of the 21...

What doctor is going to clear him? That’s a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Vince Iwuchukwu, like Bronny James, suffered cardiac arrest at USC in July. The news of his cardiac arrest was revealed in late September, but the actual incident occurred in July.

Iwuchukwu was able to return to practices late in 2022. He was then medically cleared to play on January 12, 2023, for a game against Colorado. He did, however, play only five minutes in that game. USC was appropriately cautious with Iwuchukwu’s minutes. He played only six minutes in his next game against Utah on January 14.

Iwuchukwu wound up playing 14 games last season. He didn’t play more because he suffered back pain late in the season. He missed USC’s Pac-12 Tournament and NCAA Tournament games in March. For the season, Iwuchukwu played 193 minutes in 14 games, an average of just under 14 minutes per game.

Vince Iwuchukwu plays for USC and experienced cardiac arrest last summer. And he was cleared to return to play many months later

It is too early to definitively say if Bronny's career is over. After he goes through the proper testing and evaluation, then the doctors will have a better picture.

All depends on what caused the cardiac arrest.

So maybe chill on the hot takes until then.

What doctor is going to clear him? That’s a lawsuit waiting to happen.
Demar Hamlin of the Bills suffered cardiac arrest and practically died on the field live on Monday night football last season. He has sense recovered, has been medically cleared and has participated in OTAs and now training camp. The fact that Bronny only stayed 1 night in ICU is huge.

Drugs? Steroids?

Can’t imagine they missed a cardiac issue on him seeing that his dad spends millions on healthcare.

Demar Hamlin of the Bills suffered cardiac arrest and practically died on the field live on Monday night football last season. He has sense recovered, has been medically cleared and has participated in OTAs and now training camp. The fact that Bronny only stayed 1 night in ICU is huge.
Well, if they end up dying someone is going to pay a price.

Drugs? Steroids?

Can’t imagine they missed a cardiac issue on him seeing that his dad spends millions on healthcare.
Doesn’t have to be drugs or steroids to occur.
Well, if they end up dying someone is going to pay a price.
This has happened more often than you think. Me saying that doesn’t take away from it still be scary though. But with that said, they still make full recoveries.

Last edited:
Drugs? Steroids?

Speculation is unnecessary. I would suspect overtraining and stress combined with lack of sleep as well as genetics(remember both parents were athletes, but genetics often come from one or two generations prior) played a likely role. Drugs, like weed are not going to be a thing that causes cardiac arrest. High character parents, so anything beyond weed would be an absolute shock. As for steroids, as someone who has been around them pretty often, in pro wrestling, Bronny is entirely too young and would have had to do an extremely large amount in the last three years to have an enlarged heart. Both drugs or steroids would be absolutely shocking.

Back
Top Bottom