Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
First nxxt on latest Nike sale. Prefer the 20 on initial fit. This toebox feels tighter. Wild tennis ball type color was cool to me.
71520542668__58C10E9D-3714-4242-8FE4-870D5EDEBF4D.jpeg

The one restock that didn't completely sell out quickly was the South Beast. I honestly slept on those and only got one pair. I wasn't feeling that swoosh. But, in the end, it was one of the better colorways.

Having to re-lace these every game or so and it is kind of annoying. Biggest flaw in the shoe IMO. Tongue seems to move a bit for me, and can't get the lockdown/lace tightness just right. Seems to always need tweaking. Maybe the top of my foot is higher? Had similar issues with the launch cw of the GT Cut 2 as well.

Anyone else/tips?

Sorry man.

Zero lacing, tongue, sizing or fit issues here… my experiences with multiple pairs is that they’re stiff initially until the shank plate breaks in then after that it’s money time.

Could just be they don’t work well for you. Lots of solid shoes out there, no need to force it just on to the next one I’d say.

Hey guys ID4shoes has the Mimi for 224. 8-13
Sorry if already posted. I purchased a pair and they ship fast!

Attachments

• IMG_0591.jpeg
    IMG_0591.jpeg
    173.8 KB · Views: 487
Wow wtf. Size 13 too?! Not seeing $55 as last sale on app. Maybe has to be confirmed

LeBron XX $216 w/ 20% off on NDC. Worth it? They look dope (casual wearer) despite I am like a child and can't keep white shoes clean lol
I think it’ll get lower. People are ready to move on to the 21s and like you said the white isn’t too appealing 🤷🏻‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom