Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
I been saying it since the initial pics were shown here. I have a hard time believing these shoes are the XX sig. Lebron has never created hype with anything he does and we’ve never seen full leaked pics of his sigs in action before their released. Yes we’ve seen wear test pairs here & there but to the level of detail like we got in the XXs, nah.

These are releasing in October and we have seen nothing else other than this pair.

Lebron has been playing in take down models more than his main sig the past few seasons so it makes too much sense for these to be the 20’s.

You’re telling me Nike is gonna create all this hype on social media for a take down and then lebron debuts some air max, beefy, goofy looking sig in October? Not happening. The denial is weird from lebron fans.

These are releasing in October and we have seen nothing else other than this pair.

Lebron has been playing in take down models more than his main sig the past few seasons so it makes too much sense for these to be the 20’s.

You’re telling me Nike is gonna create all this hype on social media for a take down and then lebron debuts some air max, beefy, goofy looking sig in October? Not happening. The denial is weird from lebron fans.
Ppl trippin, these fo sure the 20’s

Every sign points to these being the 20, you can see the XX clear as day on the tongue, when they did the photo op with the salmons, the trainer said they were the 20s, behind the scenes at the drew league , bron said they were the 20s. The biggest sIgn to me is that they’re a knit (probably called battle knit 20.0 some knit we’ve never experienced before..)

I personally think they're the 20s too. The "XX" just makes too much sense for it not to.
Also, Bron was wearing lowtops a lot last season. So he probably told the design team to make the LeBron 20 a lowtop.

I personally think they're the 20s too. The "XX" just makes too much sense for it not to.
Also, Bron was wearing lowtops a lot last season. So he probably told the design team to make the LeBron 20 a lowtop.

It’s been said numerous times that shoes are designed years in advance. This design wasn’t pulled out of a hat during the 21-22 season just because lbj didn’t like the 19.

If the lows we're seeing is a takedown model for $200, then I hate to see how much y'all gon b*tch about the retail for the real 20s LOOOOL.

when the lebron line started using visible cushioning thats when i got hooked. skipped a lot on the foam carrier types. the lebron 5 was mad comfy but squeaky

I’m wondering if Nike is waiting for LeBron to retire to truly turn the AZG’s into the next gen’s 1s. That shoe should be right there with AF1s, Dunks, and AJ1s as staple shoes.

Such a clean shoe that could take a beating like the others and still be rockable.

I’m wondering if Nike is waiting for LeBron to retire to truly turn the AZG’s into the next gen’s 1s. That shoe should be right there with AF1s, Dunks, and AJ1s as staple shoes.

Such a clean shoe that could take a beating like the others and still be rockable.

I get it. Everyone is happy and Coming off the emotional high of circle jerking potentially a take down model passing as the 20th iteration for this generation’s legacy player, but here’s where I draw the line:
AZG’s ain’t no staple shoe.

Bron’s sig line has been my favorite sig line outside of MJ’s, but the AZG’s weren’t great tbh. I had the Zoom 2K3s above them that year, aesthetically too. I actually went out and bought the OG First Games, still have them beat somewhere in the house.

Whatever these are, they hit the right spot and seem to have struck a chord with hoopers and regular folks.

1661105959894.jpeg

1661106082412.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom