Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Wasn’t able to stack the 15 and 20% off codes. They were the same exact code for some reason haha. But I was able to get a pair for myself and one for my friend for a total of $170 shipped so that’s a win.

Shot around and ended up playing a game today in these 10s. Meant to take it easy to rest my Achilles but they started talking **** and you know how that goes. Shoes surprisingly held up well lol. Still had squeak even on these dusty floors.

Attachments

• IMG_5217.jpeg
    IMG_5217.jpeg
    349.2 KB · Views: 388
My black and gold 20s came today. After selling / returning 5 pairs of various colorways in size 10 i went with 10.5 today and it fits comfortably out of the box. Have about a thumbs width of space at the toe in my right foot and half of that in my left. Idk why I kept forcing size 10 just to get no space in the toe box lol. Will hit the court in them later.

Really love this colorway and I’m glad I waited for a sale. Kind of want to double up now lol.

Attachments

• IMG_5311.jpeg
    IMG_5311.jpeg
    420.2 KB · Views: 257
My black pair felt pretty tight on court with elite socks. Mid foot started cramping pretty badly. I think it’ll improve once it breaks in and the foam sinks down a bit, but for now I’ve taken out the insoles just to improve the comfort while I try to break them in.

Quick comparison of a size 10.5 lebron 20 versus size 10 lebron 16. The lebron 16 actually fits bigger even half a size smaller, and visually they are about the same size length wise.

The insole is also slightly wider on the bron 16. Cushion wise, the heel max air is a lot firmer on the 16 than the 20. With one shoe on each foot, the 16 feels more stable while in the 20 I can feel my heel sinking into the ground.

Attachments

• IMG_5363.jpeg
    IMG_5363.jpeg
    389.2 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_5361.jpeg
    IMG_5361.jpeg
    399.6 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_5362.jpeg
    IMG_5362.jpeg
    386.2 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_5364.jpeg
    IMG_5364.jpeg
    378.8 KB · Views: 466
is there anything on the tag of the shoe to let you know its ep instead of regular?
It doesn’t say EP on the inner shoe tag, but If you look up the style code dj5422-100 it says EP online. The box does say EP. The shoe is noticeably wider and a little heavier due to the thicker outsole.

Attachments

• IMG_5473.jpeg
    IMG_5473.jpeg
    293.6 KB · Views: 559
I cycle through the 20’s/NXXT/21’s all the time and each are fantastic in their own right. Broke out the Ghost Greens today and they really held me down on this hella dusty 24HR Fitness court. I think these are closer to the 21’s… just taper the toebox, add another layer of material on top and some rope laces.

IMG_0650.jpeg

I cycle through the 20’s/NXXT/21’s all the time and each are fantastic in their own right. Broke out the Ghost Greens today and they really held me down on this hella dusty 24HR Fitness court. I think these are closer to the 21’s… just taper the toebox, add another layer of material on top and some rope laces.

IMG_0650.jpeg
You hooped in the ampd next gen’s?

You hooped in the ampd next gen’s?
No. Saw they’re available on this current 25% off NDC promo but after trying them on everything basically feels the same minus the upper… which I guess it’s just a preference thing if you want to deal with the break-in process of the AMPD’s thicker materials. I’ve seen several colorways of the original NXXT’s going for $80-90, so I don’t think the “upgrade” is worth the extra $40-50. Not here to tell anyone how to spend their hard earned money though lol

Back
Top Bottom