Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Am I the only one that doesnt give a **** about all the tech stuff? If I like how a ball shoe looks, I go out and get it and if its comfy then cool, if it hurts my feet welp.

Tech is overrated. Ive seen people ball from AF1’s all their lives to Air Maxes, to takedown models, to whatever. They are cool talking points but thats about it.

Tech in Lebron's has always been overrated, because they have never been the most comfortable basketball kicks. I think the uppers have always negated the cushioning.

but tech isn't overrated, especially for people who play or use them for athletic activities.

Tech is nerd talk b.

I never once was like yo man this zoom strobel, lunarlon, 2jz with overnight parts from japan with triple stacked zoom air is so damn good.

I never looked up a shoe to try cause of its tech, if it looks good, feels good then I rock with it. When I look for a new ball shoe I dont look for the same tech, I dont even look it up nor really care.

Now, ive had shoes that were comfier than others and some I didnt like at all but im not gonna nerd out on the tech and complain about the foam bottoming out like I got an 82 game season coming up.
I'm somewhat with you in certain aspects, especially when it comes to marketing new tech when it may be a retread of something that's been around.(Lunarlon=React supposedly) But I wore my 3M Air Forces yesterday and some Pegasus 37s before that I can tell you that the Pegasus's demolishes the AF1s. Or another example is my 2090s taking over as an everyday instead of my AM97s. The AM97s feel like hard foam compared to the memory foam-like comfort of the 2090s.

You might have some pillowy feet while I my **** is as flexible as styrofoam.

Tech in Lebron's has always been overrated, because they have never been the most comfortable basketball kicks. I think the uppers have always negated the cushioning.

but tech isn't overrated, especially for people who play or use them for athletic activities.

People tend to stick with the same type of shoe (Kobes for example) cause they associate that line working for them comfort wise. They dont go hey I want the new Kobe cause it probably has the same this and that tech.

Best thing you can do is go out and try a shoe on, not nerd out on the tech talk.

Yeah I've never been into LeBrons until now. I usually would prefer anything Zoom or now React compared to whatever Frankenstein **** LeBron's team cooked up. I'm not a heavy-set dude or anything so I just saw it as shoes that weren't made for me.

Tech is nerd talk b.

I never once was like yo man this zoom strobel, lunarlon, 2jz with overnight parts from japan with triple stacked zoom air is so damn good.

I never looked up a shoe to try cause of its tech, if it looks good, feels good then I rock with it. When I look for a new ball shoe I dont look for the same tech, I dont even look it up nor really care.

Now, ive had shoes that were comfier than others and some I didnt like at all but im not gonna nerd out on the tech and complain about the foam bottoming out like I got an 82 game season coming up.
Idk how old you are, but over the years, my knees need zoom air in some shape/form over just dual density/foam/cushlon mid soles or even max air. To say cushioning doesn’t matter at all might be true for someone rocking them solely for casual purposes, but when was the last time anyone did that with Brons?!

I think it's noticeable how few other players play in Lebron's.

He's at the bottom behind Kobe, Kyrie, PG and Giannis.

Even college teams that could get TE's get Kyrie's and PG's.

Idk how old you are, but over the years, my knees need zoom air in some shape/form over just dual density/foam/cushlon mid soles or even max air. To say cushioning doesn’t matter at all might be true for someone rocking them solely for casual purposes, but when was the last time anyone did that with Brons?!

Im 32, if I want something with more cushion I know to look at Brons. Do I know the tech in it? No and dont care for the specs. majority of people dont either but they associate Brons with being a more cushiony shoe.

I think I definitely lean more toward the nerdy type because I research the **** out of things before I buy it. Even with retros, I gotta make sure there's not too many faults with the model(I try to avoid cheap [p]leather). And with running shoes, I gotta make sure the shoe will most likely work for me. I can't go into buying anything blindly.

I think I definitely lean more toward the nerdy type because I research the **** out of things before I buy it. Even with retros, I gotta make sure there's not too many faults with the model(I try to avoid cheap [p]leather). And with running shoes, I gotta make sure the shoe will most likely work for me. I can't go into buying anything blindly.
Same man. I research everything, especially if it’s a hooping shoe. I gotta know what I’m getting into before I buy.

I think it's noticeable how few other players play in Lebron's.

He's at the bottom behind Kobe, Kyrie, PG and Giannis.

Even college teams that could get TE's get Kyrie's and PG's.
Don’t cap bro, did you seriously just say he’s behind PG and Giannis?
1656336316778.gif

I don't think I've liked one PG model and I don't even know what Giannis's line look like. I mess with Kyrie's though.

I don't think I've liked one PG model and I don't even know what Giannis's line look like. I mess with Kyrie's though.
PG’s suck, I’ll jus say it rn. Giannis tends to have cheaper materials. Still decent shoes, but cheap. And Kyrie is up there in terms on affordability ~ performance.

But looking at how successful LeBron is in shoe sales, he’s still on top of the game.

PG’s suck, I’ll jus say it rn. Giannis tends to have cheaper materials. Still decent shoes, but cheap. And Kyrie is up there in terms on affordability ~ performance.

But looking at how successful LeBron is in shoe sales, he’s still on top of the game.

He's on top of the game? How do you know this?

I don't see people wearing Lebron's.

If those are in fact the 20's I understand them wanting to take a new approach with the Bron line and all, but these are just way too bland for an official Bron sig.

The 5s are actually nice imo comfort-wise.

Also, I will add that I play at 3 different gyms, all of which I’ve never seen anyone else with a Bron 18 or 19. It’s always PGs, Kyries, Freaks, and adidas shoes, or takedown models like the Witness and Immortality.

Tech isn’t overrated.. It’s over saturated if anything IMO. I played in budget Nike’s, Converse, Fila’s in the early 90’s, and would have LOVED some of what is available now at that time then.. I enjoy reading/learning about the new tech (especially from LeBron) because they give him top tier attention to detail with tech. It may not always translate in execution with design, but the tech is there..

He's on top of the game? How do you know this?

I don't see people wearing Lebron's.
BC9CB78F-F7C3-4A4C-9F72-C7526ACA42A0.jpeg

I know everyone’s experience is different, but I have two sons who’ve been playing travel ball for a few years. One of my sons will only wear Lebron’s, and I see lots of kids wearing them…just not normally the sigs. I think it’s the takedown model the witness whatever number and 18 lows that come to mind.

His shoe is built for a 1 of 1 man and that man hasnt worn his own sig consistently for 4 years now. His budget line caters to way more players. As jacktown83 jacktown83 said, there is too much tech now and think people have come to terms with most of it makes no difference at the level they play at. Don’t need a $200 shoe with some foamknitfuse bull **** when a takedown mesh model does the work.

Exactly Lebron would rather play in his low take down model, and dudes wonder
BC9CB78F-F7C3-4A4C-9F72-C7526ACA42A0.jpeg

I know everyone’s experience is different, but I have two sons who’ve been playing travel ball for a few years. One of my sons will only wear Lebron’s, and I see lots of kids wearing them…just not normally the sigs. I think it’s the takedown model the witness whatever number and 18 lows that come to mind.

I see AAU every summer, and don't see harly anyone wearing Lebron's. Bronny Jr doesn't even wear Lebron's.

and I wonder how much is that actual shoes and because of the price point.

Back
Top Bottom