Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
I support women sports but I will never support the WNBA because all they do is ***** and complain. Rather than try to improve their product, they use their female privilege to cry on every possible outlet (internet, tv and radio) about how they demand $30mil a year just because.

Big yikes at this post.

Bet you'd cop some WNBA Kobe PEs with the quickness though.

I support women sports but I will never support the WNBA because all they do is ***** and complain. Rather than try to improve their product, they use their female privilege to cry on every possible outlet (internet, tv and radio) about how they demand $30mil a year just because.
I think it's less about wanting $30M a year, and instead wanting players in the league to at least make more than folks working an average government job. They're athletes, entertainers, and their likeliness is bastardized on ESPN, ABC, and streaming services. Not foul to want everyone in the league making well over six figures.

Anyways, back to the shoes...

I think it's less about wanting $30M a year, and instead wanting players in the league to at least make more than folks working an average government job. They're athletes, entertainers, and their likeliness is bastardized on ESPN, ABC, and streaming services. Not foul to want everyone in the league making well over six figures.

Anyways, back to the shoes...

How can they make over 100k/year when their employer loses 10mil per year? The league shouldn't even exist but instead the NBA (not the WNBA) is paying these salaries.

Anyone think Nike is fina make a Kobe colorway on these? The ppl that do those concepts on the 20's are on point with most I've seen.
I think it's only right they do. This is an obvious nod to Kobe and I hope they at least have Bron choose one Kobe colorway. Grinch colorway would go so well on this shoe/silhouette. Bruce Lee color would be dope too, but Kyrie just did that. LeBron watch on these would be CRAZY. I haven't bought a Bron shoe since the Ghost 15's, so these have really brought me back.

Screenshot_20220909-144856_Instagram.jpg

Decided to pop back in here to see what's new since I last posted and my. god.

To continue the venn diagram trend, would love to see a venn diagram comparing the dudes in here who are posting such blatantly sexist/misogynistic drivel with the dudes who are single....

Back
Top Bottom