Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
EC152787-CE83-4762-BB24-505EC6391AC2.png
EE75001F-42FB-4064-9C90-A864BCA486C2.png
36CD9F4E-3C92-45D1-B873-AA4446AAF229.png
AD166912-80AA-4961-88B3-3E4703273AE5.png

Bron Retros can get crazy
I could die and go to hell already if they'd release zoom powers

NGL, I'm not too wild about about a Grinch or Bruce Lee colorway for Lebrons. To me those like 'belong' to the Kobe line. Like I love Kobes, but I wouldn't want to see a Dunkman or South Beach colorway of Kobes.

Just me? 👀

-foe
the more people ask for it in this thread the more I agree with you tbh

they do it once and people will never shut up about it

NGL, I'm not too wild about about a Grinch or Bruce Lee colorway for Lebrons. To me those like 'belong' to the Kobe line. Like I love Kobes, but I wouldn't want to see a Dunkman or South Beach colorway of Kobes.

Just me? 👀

-foe

I think the Bruce Lee would be okay given Bron is on Lakers and it looks like a Kobe shoe, anything more would kinda be overkill. Agreed on the Grinches

Like I said before I’d rather have a MVPuppets colorway if they wanna go with a Kobe theme…

1663205924253.jpeg

Would rather them go back through Brons colorway history than to do that. Just bring Back the Kobe line for all that lol

Was finna say they should do a Redeem Team colorway for the documentary that’s finna drop but that Lowkey may have been that leather pair on Bron story

They have so many dope OG bron colorways that would look good on these.
Miami night 11s, chalk or wise 6s, Superbrons red white or blue a trilogy would be dope, Christ the kings, a reverse dunk man would be crazy, I’ll take a pair of wheats, entourages would dope on these, Data 2.0s, mango 9s,Summit lake hornets.. it’s a long list of stuff I’d rather see before they go the kobe route

I think the Bruce Lee would be okay given Bron is on Lakers and it looks like a Kobe shoe, anything more would kinda be overkill. Agreed on the Grinches

Like I said before I’d rather have a MVPuppets colorway if they wanna go with a Kobe theme…

1663205924253.jpeg

Would rather them go back through Brons colorway history than to do that. Just bring Back the Kobe line for all that lol

Was finna say they should do a Redeem Team colorway for the documentary that’s finna drop but that Lowkey may have been that leather pair on Bron story
These would be sick.

I disagree about the grinch colorway. Yes there are plenty of older lebron colorways that would be dope on this shoe, but the shoe is after all a bit of a kobe tribute shoe. If every colorway was based off of kobe colorways then yea im not down with that but I don't see a problem with having the one special Christmas edition. I dread the enormous hype that's going to be surrounding them though because I would like to have a pair

Could tell this was some sort of change towards a more casual friendly vibe ala the Kobe line.

They’re ok. Definitely an opportunity to get creative with such a basic upper.

I like the lion logo & want that highlighted sometime.

IMO, an oversized joint w/ some material overlays for the details with the lion head spanning both left and right pairs sounds 🔥.

Some AM inspired themes should make a comeback for these 🔥.

Back
Top Bottom