Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Not saying I don’t believe you, but why the sudden change with releasing the lows first?
I dont know anything about a change. Seems this has been the plan all along. A lot of energy is going into this model. As a huge fan of the LeBron line im happy with the direction they are going in starting with this model.

I dont know anything about a change. Seems this has been the plan all along. A lot of energy is going into this model. As a huge fan of the LeBron line im happy with the direction they are going in starting with this model.

A lot of energy where they just pop up shelves with not even an official announcement from Nike 1st? That looks like an $85 Nike shoe on the wall to anyone that doesn’t know better.

basketball shoes have been dropping early with no notice in asia for years, even moreso since the pandemic with release schedules getting all goofy

Eh. Lebron is the #1 guy outside of mike, atleast release an article on nike about them before hand. They haven’t done **** for the aj37 but they did atleast have a write up with info on nike about them. I was mainly responding to the “a lot of energy” line. Just doesn’t seem like it.

im sayin

lol these look tiny for bron support wise

need more tanks
He’s been playing in low tops/mids recently anyway. If that upper is battleknit 3.0 (a new upper material) it’s totally possible to support his frame. Plus he’s already played in them

Still not sure. I do at times like a minimal aesthetic. It doesn't have to be crazy to be cool aesthetically and performance wise. Just can't get by the fact that these are LeBron's 20th shoe. I must admit I love tanks. I love seeing all of the air and love over engineered shoes that have become what I considered a LeBron line characteristic. I'm already missing that. Don't get me wrong if he wants this type of shoe and the past models weren't working for him then he definitely should change it. It's just not what I've come to expect and what I look forward to from this line. I also kinda agree that these do look like an $80 shoe from a distance. As of right now without seeing these in-hand we're basically looking at these from a distance - I'm thinking with this kind of shoe you really need to see it in person to appreciate. The subtle details, the materials, the minimal aesthetic, etc. I think these are tougher to gauge just from photos and video.

1662056156343.png

The speed hole lookin pretty good yall LMAO. The speedussy

1662056156343.png

The speed hole lookin pretty good yall LMAO. The speedussy
"The speed hole in the 20th edition of the LeBron line represents a glimpse into the past, as well as an exciting one toward the future as LeBron looks to pass the torch to future generations of hoopers from as far East as Manila, to Santa Monica. Also engineered to save .000623 ounces for every stride on the hardwood..."

"The speed hole in the 20th edition of the LeBron line represents a glimpse into the past, as well as an exciting one toward the future as LeBron looks to pass the torch to future generations of hoopers from as far East as Manila, to Santa Monica. Also engineered to save .000623 ounces for every stride on the hardwood..."
...for every RIDE on the hardwood. FTFY.

Back
Top Bottom