Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
For some reason I feel like the Finishline release was a mistake. Used a $15 off coupon and it went through. We'll see if they complete the order...

I'll get the first Lakers colorway released. At least the first pair isn't red and black as usual and has purple. The design definitely has Kobe vibes.

Last edited:
Damn don’t know if I want to go tts or half size up to be on the safe side. This random drop crazy as hell.

This IS “laker” cw. Dont you see the purple & hints of yellow & white? (Kanye face palm)

No I definitely wouldn't classify this as a Lakers colorway. It's violet frost purple with pink accents but that doesn't make it a Lakers colorway. That certainly doesn't look like Lakers gold or even highlighter yellow.

Last edited:
Nah still don’t believe these are the 20. Will wait for Nike to confirm
The upper is different materials ?

61D8C89C-9F8A-45B9-974D-54E5518D3328.jpeg

Sign Me Up For Whatever These Are then

What is the official release date on these?

Poor Australian here that can't take advantage of the early drop on Finishline and JD Sports :frown:

No I definitely wouldn't classify this as a Lakers colorway. It's violet frost purple with pink accents but that doesn't make it a Lakers colorway. That certainly doesn't look like Lakers gold or even highlighter yellow.

I’m being a smart *** because nike has not released a true Laker cw on lebron’s newest sigs since he signed. And I’m not counting the 7 retro cw.
Or am i incorrect?

I’m being a smart *** because nike has not released a true Laker cw on lebron’s newest sigs since he signed. And I’m not counting the 7 retro cw.
Or am i incorrect?

Ah I get it 😃

Yea the first signature shoe since he signed has not been a Lakers colorway. The 16 he debuted the burgundy on the road against Portland. Then the first home game he wore the court purple pair which of course was only sold in LA.

Last edited:
I'm definitely in for the 20s.

Want to see some more black based colorways.

Nike needs to bring byke the LeBron slides.

Some of the most comfortable ones I've ever owned.

Back
Top Bottom