Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Leather EXTs are the answer
rkelly-common.gif

A downgrade from the 19s (Nike knocked those out the park), but not bad. The double swoosh and extended swoosh are what ruins it. If it weren't for that then I would be more interested in them. I'm glad though, because I want crazy on the 19s and other kicks! Lol!

Sorry 20s>19s and I like the 19s. Wore the 20s all day today. The comfort is unrea. To me at least.
I'm saying overall from the box, the look, uniqueness, cushioning and etc. However, I will say the uppers look softer and less break in time on the 20s, however overall signature shoe separation (not looking like everything else out), the 19s got it! Just so we are clear I am NOT throwing shade at you or anyone else who likes the 20s, it has just been awhile since I have been mad excited and felt like signature shoe looks like a signature shoe. Hopefully this all made sense. Lol!

The 2 dislikes that I listed for the 20s, are deal breakers for me at the moment.

198BE58A-2BB4-42B2-BAB7-A3659079CF33.jpeg

Nothing anyone hasn’t seen before.
Finally back in the US after a long flight. Didn’t get a chance to walk around in them yet. Just threw them on to see if the jersey was worth keeping. Surprisingly the jersey goes really well with them and I’m going to keep it. I look forward to getting some time in them walking around.

For anyone interested in the jersey :

I'm saying overall from the box, the look, uniqueness, cushioning and etc. However, I will say the uppers look softer and less break in time on the 20s, however overall signature shoe separation (not looking like everything else out), the 19s got it! Just so we are clear I am NOT throwing shade at you or anyone else who likes the 20s, it has just been awhile since I have been mad excited and felt like signature shoe looks like a signature shoe. Hopefully this all made sense. Lol!

The 2 dislikes that I listed for the 20s, are deal breakers for me at the moment.
“More for the homies”, hopefully Nike make some with one swoosh tho. The extended swoosh don’t poke out far at all in person.

Attachments

• 49ECD085-388D-420A-9FC5-4D37F8CD9B7C.jpeg
    49ECD085-388D-420A-9FC5-4D37F8CD9B7C.jpeg
    241.3 KB · Views: 479
“More for the homies”, hopefully Nike make some with one swoosh tho. The extended swoosh don’t poke out far at all in person.
Appreciate the picture and post. Seeing them up close it doesn't look as bad. I still however do not care for the double swoosh. Pro Wings and Stadiums (imitation Jordan 1s) had double looking swooshes on them! 🤣🤣

Outside of maybe 4 shoes that I own, I have never really been a fan of the backwards swoosh either. There have been a number of dope looking backwards swoosh silhouette shoes though.

Nobody knew until ppl just got em in hand. Based on initial pics i would assume the same
This ^ right here and everyone else (including bron6) knows this. 😌

If they come with a single swoosh then I'll probably go for em. However I am okay taking a break for a bit. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom