Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
D735FCF0-4DA1-4406-B85B-98328B093AD1.gif

Yessssss lol

That guys name is “for the” and the horses name is Homies. Yes, I agree.
As the person who called it out, it’s corny At this point.

Nothing wrong with reselling if there’s idiots who are willing to pay the price. Sure he was clout chasing. He got called out for it already. I get people are looking for the next classic NT moment but this wasn’t it. Even the photoshop came and went. Sad part is the 79 in his username likely indicates he’s 43 y/o. Let that man deal with the reality of being 43 and how he conducted himself in this thread.

Back to the shoes.

Yes the horse has been beat, but the next horse may be won’t step incorrect.. needs to be known that stuff isn’t appreciated around here.. it was congrats when he had his come up.. then he flossed however many pairs in front of folks knowingly anticipating the shoe as just getting pairs “ for the homies”… couldn’t just be straight up about it, the receipts were there and he’s Arguing he’s not selling them for 450$ While the post before shows exact same account name selling for 449.99$

I don’t disagree with anything that you said. You also didn’t say anything that hasn’t been said already 20 different ways since this thing started.

Nothing wrong with reselling if there’s idiots who are willing to pay the price. Sure he was clout chasing. He got called out for it already. I get people are looking for the next classic NT moment but this wasn’t it. Even the photoshop came and went. Sad part is the 79 in his username likely indicates he’s 43 y/o. Let that man deal with the reality of being 43 and how he conducted himself in this thread.

Back to the shoes.
You right

But nah

Just searched the other 9/29 pair and the black/red pulls up (DJ5423-001)

2 pair in one day 🔥. I haven't been this excited for a LeBron in a minute. Especially this early in the release cycle. Usually I'm late.

That barely green/pink pair seems like a nod to his Miami days with the 2012/2013 mentions on the insole.

Back to the shoes.
It wasn’t the fact that he copped multiple pairs or that he resold them for $450 a pop. It was the fact he dodged conviction and ignored it when people called him out. He shoulda never posted the picture of him with like 7 boxes of XX’s.

Back to the shoes.

Then most people are idiots because most people pay resale at some point.

If you didn't get it from the manufacturer or an official website it's resale. I buy resale all the time, and most of the time it's below retail so let me idiot on

1663348496134.gif

And it wasn't a classic moment to "You", unfortunately most don't share the same sentiment as you.

Dude lied and got called out and people made jokes about it, that's life.

For the most part outside of running, all my kicks are for casual purposes. That being said these are beastly. I copped these and the KD 15’s recently. I was anticipating the KD’s to be more comfortable but I’m finding these to be more enjoyable. Light weight, well cushioned, and breathable.

I'm glad you brought this up! Been debating between the KD15s and LBJ20s for casual wear, too. I'm guessing you have both pairs and find the LBJs to be the better overall shoe?

Back
Top Bottom