• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
1ACB4DFF-7037-4E84-9482-C9421EF087BC.jpeg

Secured, more pics coming soon…..

Glad to see a lot of W’s on here today! 🙌🏽

Seems like resell price "currently" is $300 on SX.
After fees thats like $260 for the seller.
Buying the shoe after tax is like $220.
Moral of the story, just leave the shoes for the people who want them. It's only $40! :rofl:

PO
$40 is a lot for those kids or broke boys. They are messing up the game for people who have real love for sneakers. SMH

$40 is a lot for those kids or broke boys. They are messing up the game for people who have real love for sneakers. SMH

Yeah, i get it.

And it sucks because if i did want to go resell route, there's no way I'll get these by necks weeknd.

The goal was to wear these to PDX next Sabado so i could stunt on the hobos (meating my girlfriend out there).

I was going to send y'all a PG-13 (but still kinda NSFW) photo of me being horizontal in the tellie with these on (even had the mixmatch laces in hand for the asymmetrical color swap).

Kinda disappointed in myself that i thot it was tomorrow.

Welph there you awesome resellers... i hope you're happy aboot this one.

NT lost out of some potential entertainment.

Moral of the story, just leave the shoes for the people who want them. It's only $40! :rofl:

PO
I mean 12 pairs would be $500.
He would definitely know, gotta go get 12 more pairs for the homies.
Bro I didn’t realize that was Radhard posting.

Props for sharing the info. Too bad I’m still a fish out of water. Or is it more appropriate to say dead in the water?
I’m still being cautious after the fake Uniform Hook sellout. I purchased those at resell😭. I don’t want the okey-doke again.
I know the feels. I did the exact thing two weeks before they restocked them on SNKRS and FNL.

:frown:

I mean 12 pairs would be $500.

Bro I didn’t realize that was Radhard posting.

Props for sharing the info. Too bad I’m still a fish out of water. Or is it more appropriate to say dead in the water?

I know the feels. I did the exact thing two weeks before they restocked them on SNKRS and FNL.

:frown:
It’s all good lol .. yea so JDs here have black and red out so I’m not saying all JDs will put them out early but be on the lookout at ya local JD once shipment comes in .

I’m still being cautious after the fake Uniform Hook sellout. I purchased those at resell😭. I don’t want the okey-doke again.

Real deal April O'neal: I spent 330 on those back in late February...

Only to find out that 11.5 was slightly too large for me, yes hetero (on an already colossal sneaker that the endorser didn't bother to bear on his bare foot).

So my space jams are literally collecting space dust/essentially just a collectors item at this point.

In retrospeciones, I was caught up in the hypnitis train and didn't even enjoy the ride/have a good experience.

200w.gif

Any who, only retail on these XX's.

Anything more would be uncivilized.

PO
I get it. Yet some folks operate on as long as you make a profit you’ll never go broke. To each their own.

Somehow grabbed a sz 14 off snkrs since I'm hearing its tight in the toebox. Hopefully it's not too big but sizing up from 13 has been the move for me on nike basketball sneakers.

< 10,000

You better believe you have competition with big footers and resellers.

Hopefully they don’t treat each release like a Kobe.
It especially sucks when you're a bigger size because you're pushing into the realm of competing with pros who got big feet too. That's how some resellers also capitalize on big sizes.

Back
Top Bottom